The online racing simulator
upgrading cars
(4 posts, started )
upgrading cars
hello lfs creators and players

i would love to see an upgrading menu cause mods are helpful but sometimes unreliaeble and often crash the game it would be so nice to add turbos or bigger turbos ad boost change tire width engine block cams exhaust etc... please look into it and see if its posseble to do maybe as an adition to s3 or maybe s4 i think loads of people would love to see this to get added

greetings koaladrifter25
Maybe own plain alternative cars, like Super XR or Super XF or any, but also brand new cars. I have wanted to see a very hard tuned car in LFS.

About the upgrade, not really good at all, except if it is done via insim, like upgrading XR car: XR0 -> XRX -> XRG -> XRS -> XRT -> XR4 -> XR3 -> XR2 -> XRR

But ingame modifying original car to becoming upgraded one: no... no thanks.

There is "unofficially" done downgrading, that using a car with air intake restrictions and additional weight. Even that won't make keen all of people, yet still absolutely better choice than hard upgrading.

With insim yes, with in game: no, let cars be same, and we also need new brand tuned car.

So with insim +1

Otherwise: -3
#3 - Lyen
Plus putting a rollcage in the road cars CAN make for a more realistic feeling experience.
I disagree with this suggestion, it would make LFS too bloated.
Adding all the options from the tweaker to the game? It would be a nightmare (just like tweak servers are right now and I honestly never go to them)

I propose a much more subtle addon. Adjustable boost controller (which can easily be limited in server settings) with the drawback of heating the engine up faster. This relies on engine temperature being implemented as well.

Quote from Lyen :Plus putting a rollcage in the road cars CAN make for a more realistic feeling experience.

So road cars usually have rollcages huh

upgrading cars
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG