The online racing simulator
LFS tweak NTO huh?
(8 posts, started )
LFS tweak NTO huh?
another newbie thread (sorry).. So i have seen lots of talk about LFS tweak and NTO and other similar mods but i dont understand fully what they do how the work, whether i should care etc.

From what i understand they allow you to modify the cars more. Some of these mods work on multiplayer (however, atm i am only interested in singleplayer). So can someone tell or link me what the deal is?

Much appreciated
Hi,
LFS Tweaks, like NTO etc. Are programs that can modify the values of power, weight, ect. in LFS. YOu cannot use them on multiplayer, unles server allows it.

Thats it
And i dont know about any tweaks for 0.6E
nto allows you to edit almost everything on a car exept the way it looks.

you can get it here
http://goo.gl/9G5Pb
Quote from Denny12 :Hi,
LFS Tweaks, like NTO etc. Are programs that can modify the values of power, weight, ect. in LFS. YOu cannot use them on multiplayer, unles server allows it.

Thats it
And i dont know about any tweaks for 0.6E

I see thats what i suspected. 0.6E being the latest version right? Seems theres a huge amount of modding in this community :P gonna take me a while to get my head round everything

Thanks for the info.

edit: just saw news on 0.6e on homepage so yeah, cool thanks for all info
Whoah I thought modding was considered evil here? People opening up to them? good show
Bad show. Before you know it, it completely converts to a children's playground.
lfs update cant tweak!!! :(
hi i need help asap i just updated my lfs now i cant tweak helppp
how i put the NTO files??

LFS tweak NTO huh?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG