The online racing simulator
bloody skin
(18 posts, started )
bloody skin
UUUUUMMMMM... well officer i seem to have hit a dog...

if you want the skin tell me and ill see if i can upload it. for some reason it wouldnt let me eilyer

edit:skins are at the link posted below
Attached images
blood car.jpg
dude got shot.jpg
LMFAO! Awesome skin!
Please upload it, its hell nice. I can imagine seeing this in the mirrow, I would shit myself irl :lol:
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :UUUUUMMMMM... well officer i seem to have hit a dog...

if you want the skin tell me and ill see if i can upload it. for some reason it wouldnt let me eilyer

Brilliant skin! could you post a link? try hosting on fileshare or whatevr if forum wont let u upload. how did u make it?
thats just sick man.
ok here you go thanks for the good feedback this took me forever to make. i had to make a photobucket account cuz it was to hi res for the forums. the bloody_mess version is a little bit lower res version and the death version is the super hi-res version
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/iluuv2sk8/
Thnak you a lot
did you make one for fxo too?

Ps. You should add something the back...like a bumper sticker that says "Hows my Driving?"
ok thebestracerthereis i made a bran new one fr the fxo and even added a bumper stickergood idea bye the way my thaught it was really funny just go to the link i posted befor and it has some pics of the fxo with the skin and the skin file for the fxo
Can you tell us what tools (and what software you used) to create such effect?
i use adobe photoshop and i just use the brush with varios sizes and shapes with a dark red paint color.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :i use adobe photoshop and i just use the brush with varios sizes and shapes with a dark red paint color.

Geniusly simple!
....but there was a skin released with this design maybe 2 years ago when we ran lfs-files, so nicely done (though to me entirely tasteless!) but not original. Some of you will remember the original one caught a lot of flak as some of the softer members of the community found it immensely offensive.
The other skin was called something like FXO_StephenKing, I'm sure as a tribute to Christine

I thought it was quite amusing myself, but some people seemed to object.
How big are the dogs near you? And how squishy are they, because that's an awful lot of blood for a collision with a dog. Maybe if you'd somehow hit a whale carcass...

And what's the bullet hole on the door? Was the dog 'armed and dangerous'?
I think the picture is clear: A greenpeace protestor took a shot at him for running over a whale.
Quote from al heeley :I think the picture is clear: A greenpeace protestor took a shot at him for running over a whale.

yes exactly haha.

i didnt know this type of thing had already been done oh well mines better jk can some one send me a link to the first one i want to see what it looks like.
If anyone still has the hi-res version of this, could you please upload it?

bloody skin
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG