The online racing simulator
The unofficial addons repository
(25 posts, started )
Much like the matching Misc addons repository, this thread serves as a convenient place to list the very best unofficial addons in one convenient place, without filling the forum with stickies.

If you have any additions for this thread (no doubt there will be many initially as this list grows), please post a message here with the contribution. Any suggestions an how to better organise and group this list also appreciated!

Analysers and Statistics
LFS Replay Analyser, by wsinda: thread
LFSStat, by Gai-Luron: thread + New stats graph, by yamakawa: thread
SEVEN LFS Telemetry, by Sarlacc: thread
Vehicle Handling and Performance Analyser, by Bob Smith: thread

Server Addons
AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker, by EQ Worry: thread
EGT RA (C.M.L.) - "manage cup, Safety Car, Warm-up mode, Speed limit checker, Endurance helper and more", by BabyOnWheels: thread
LFS Admin & Race Rotator, by mcgas001: thread
LFS Mail, by T-RonX: thread
LFS Lapper, by Gai-Luron: thread
LFS Points, by DarkTimes: thread
LFS Reorder, by burnsy1882: thread
PHPInSimMod - PRISM, a programmable plugin interface for InSim, by The PRISM Development Team: forum

Car Mods
LFS NASCAR Experiment, by Bob Smith: thread
LFS Tweak: thread

Camera Control & Video Recording Tools
FlipCams, by FL!P: thread
LFS CarFocus, by FireFox86: thread
LFS Spectator, by LuckyL: thread
LFS TV Director, by Soeren Scharf: thread
Race Spectator, by FireFox86: thread
"Real life" camera pitch/roll with InSim, by Rotareneg: thread
LFS Record camera animation and recording tool, by Victor van Vlaardingen: thread

Misc
Automatic Transmission Simulator, by tigerboyz: thread
Drift Gauge and G-Meter, by Racer_S2: thread
iTracker, by BurnOut69: thread
Join2LFS, by CrazyICE: thread
LFSLazy – LFSW stats, lap tracking, Setup Filter and more, by DANIEL-CRO: thread
LFS CARSOUND ReMixer, by yamakawa: thread
LFS Player Hacker, by Ian.H: thread
LFS Race Viewer, by FireFox86: thread
LFS Relax, by Gai-Luron: thread
LFS S2 Server Script, by VorTeX3k: thread
LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes, by mcgas001: thread
LYTe, by Stuff: thread
mates@track, by CrazyICE: thread
Sans Plomb, a fuel consumption manager, by Bogey Jammer: thread
Virtual LFS Dashboard, by Erazotropa: thread
#2 - J@tko
Airio = same category as Lapper
That was quick. Added.
I prefer you make the link to the LFSLapper dev subforum, not the release thread, thank's

Gai-Luron
#6 - Bean0
Not sure if BrowseForSpeed should be there, it hasn't worked since patch Z.
I'll PM wabz, see if he is aware of the issue and if he plans to create a fix.
#8 - VoiD
I really don´t want to advertise something that costs (a little) money, but since patch Z I´m using mates@track ng Pro

The restricted "lite" version is available for free...
OK, added that and removed Browse For Speed.

I'll admit to not being particularly familiar with most of the addons, so if anyone can suggest more categories (so long as there are at least two items for the group), I'm listening.
This quote is from a another thread: ''I have setup turn lights on 2 buttons in my g25'' Does anybody know where I can find it? Thank you
My 2 addons
Please, could you add my two addons to the list?

LFS Favhosts - thread
LFS Layout Database - thread
Thanks
-
When is LFS S3 soming out ? (dominkinqqq) DELETED by Victor : Off topic post
Help
can anyone give me a detailed guide on how to download the blow off valve mods for demo racer?
Can you add?

RaceCommander, by M.M.L. : thread
Is there an addon which shows how much km's you have traveled (like in RAC)?
Nooob!?!
SORRY FOR BEING A TYPICAL NOOB, But I'm trying to find out what program/s I need to download for car body moding and how to use it/them?

really keen to make my own xrt bodykits and front end swaps

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE
Quote from shitskie : SORRY FOR BEING A TYPICAL NOOB, But I'm trying to find out what program/s I need to download for car body moding and how to use it/them?

really keen to make my own xrt bodykits and front end swaps

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE

You cant modify the shape of the body, it is unallowed to discuss on this forum and doesnt work online. But if you want to make a texture, use your favourite image editor eg. Photoshop
Hello, I'm not new to LFS (been playing it for 10 years or so now) but what about the(any) slickmod?

I'm using one right now (from one of the new 0.6J tweaks) but the AI cars don't get the slick tyres, just the user's car.

Anybody?

Thanks.

Cheers
Robin
Quote from Robin_NL :Hello, I'm not new to LFS (been playing it for 10 years or so now) but what about the(any) slickmod?

Because we can not put them in this forum because they edit a geme memory and this is prohibited.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/rules

Quote from Robin_NL :I'm using one right now (from one of the new 0.6J tweaks) but the AI cars don't get the slick tyres, just the user's car.

Go to Options > Misc > AI use player setup [YES], then chhose setup with slicks and add AI.
Hello, i'm back into LFS after several years. I'm thinking that i used some grafik pack for improving track looks and mainly i had there coloured table sign before turns, like 150 was with yellow backround, 100 was with red backround or something like that.
Now i'm wondering if exist something like that, aplicable on last version of LFS. I mean only this coloured sign before turns will be enough for me.

Edit> ok now I find that I have to edit *markers*.dds files to colorize turn markers. It don't work for now, but how to properly save it with alfa layer - i hope that others help me in other part of this forum.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG