The online racing simulator
further development and then there is BeamNG.drive
hi there,

i am a fan of the LFS-Series since 2005 more than 10 years now. I just say that to prevent any thoughts about advertising other games here. I just have to admit, that the poor developing-progress bugs me a lot. And i just found out, that there is a game in development, called .. well look at the thread-title.

It would be a shame, if that game would be get final before LFS S2. Of course i don't know anything about the game-developers at both sides - how many are they and so on. But i like the physical characteristics of that Game, that is currently available as earlyaccess.

The deformable Bodies were the main reason for me to get LFS S2. I stay tuned.. maybe beamng will make the next chapter.

what do you think about that? do you have tried beamng.drive? pro / cons?

thanks a lot!!

sincerly
maddes Big grin
I love BeamNG, but it's a 'vehicular physics sandbox', not a hardcore racing sim. The tyre model isn't refined enough. So, the 2 games aren't competing with each other in that regard.

Having said that, I'm following BeamNG's development with interest. The devs communicate quite well, and they've also taken on board some of the top community modders to be part of the dev team.

Updates are relatively frequent, and it's always fun to see hoe things evolve.

further development and then there is BeamNG.drive
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG