The online racing simulator
Im Gonna Be A Daddy!
(43 posts, started )
Good luck and congratulations. My little girl is nearly three now and getting very stroppy (like her Mum)!
Thats great. Hope you find time to play LFS!
#28 - CSU1
Quote from jayhawk :Thats great. Hope you find time to play LFS!

Of course he'll find time, you just have to put up with them coming over to you in the middle of a league race and pouring milk,lega's,biscuits,jam,juice,sweets down your keyboard lol!
Quote from TyresHot :congrulats..

you are just 17 you need good luck

You raise a good point, that's a lot to take on at such an early age.

Best of luck MiniVan.
congrats minivan! gonna have a babby!

what are you gonna plan on having? a sub-compact or a little coupe
lol just kidding, congrats anyway
Congrats..Kids ARE great, unfortunatly they soon get past the cute big-eyed "I love you Daddy" phase, and enter into the next bit, which is commonly known as "The Stroppy Teenager That Cannot Tidy It's Room" phase...

(Experience speaking here guys! )
it will be a full sized baby lol, i mean seriously im 6'4 and i weigh 230 lbs and i can leg press 980, you seriously think ill have a small baby?
Quote from MiniVan :it will be a full sized baby lol, i mean seriously im 6'4 and i weigh 230 lbs and i can leg press 980, you seriously think ill have a small baby?

If YOU give birth to a small baby, or even a large one, I promise to give you $10,000,000.

However, if your Wife/GF/Significant Other has a baby, all bets are off

Kids are 6 now, still going strong lol. Figured id update, So many old memories on this forum.
Smile
Maybe they went on a voyage for 2 years at near-light speed?

Glad the family is well. My little lad is now 6, I still remember posting my 'holy crap, I'm going to be a dad' thread on here.
No they're 6 I think this original post was a false alarm maybe, My daughter was born in 08 and my son was born in 09.

But you didn't share the false alarm/miscarrage bit with your mates here Frown

So, you now have the whole, preeteen, Teen, girlfriend/ boyfriend/ whatever they identify as friend/ etc, etc, etc....

So, as a grandparent, I strongly suggest watching both of these video's to aid your parenting. It's like a free course !

http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/01/s8-stupid-spoiled-whore-video-playset.html

And.....

http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/01/s10-tsst.html

There is actually great parenting advice in both of these......
Watch and learn Smile

Cartman: Time out?
Stella: [takes him to a stool and places him on it as Liane watches] Whenever you are naughty, Eric, you are going to sit on this stool for five minutes.
Cartman: [glances down and thinks] And what exactly keeps me on the stool?
Stella: It's the time-out stool. You can't get down until the time is up.
Cartman: [looks at her, then hops off the stool] Whoa, how did I do that? [walks off to get his X-Box]
Stella: Eric, you have to stay in time-out!
Cartman: Ummm, no?
Stella: [approaches him, takes his hands off the console, and takes him back to the stool] Come on, you don't have a choice.
Cartman: All right, seriously, you're starting to piss me off now.
Stella: [genuflects and addresses him firmly] Eric, you need to listen to me. [to Liane] This is very important. I am getting down to eye level with Eric so that I can talk to him on his level. [to Eric] Eric, you need to understand why you are being punished. All right?
Cartman: I'm just gonna get down as soon as you move.
Stella: Well then, I'll just have to stand right here! [Cartman snorts inward, gathering up a wad of mucus and saliva and spitting it at Stella's mouth] Oh! [Cartman hops off and walks toward his X-Box] He spit in my mouth!
Liane: Yeah, it's best to avoid his level.
Yay!New player incoming to LFS!

Good job,man!
Quote from MiniVan :No they're 6 I think this original post was a false alarm maybe, My daughter was born in 08 and my son was born in 09.

I noticed this because at about the same time you wrote your post, my wife found out she was pregnant... and we do have a kid who just turned 8 this month Smile
Quote from Racer X NZ :

But you didn't share the false alarm/miscarrage bit with your mates here Frown

So, you now have the whole, preeteen, Teen, girlfriend/ boyfriend/ whatever they identify as friend/ etc, etc, etc....

So, as a grandparent, I strongly suggest watching both of these video's to aid your parenting. It's like a free course !

http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/01/s8-stupid-spoiled-whore-video-playset.html

And.....

http://southpark-zone.blogspot.com/2008/01/s10-tsst.html

There is actually great parenting advice in both of these......
Watch and learn Smile

Cartman: Time out?
Stella: [takes him to a stool and places him on it as Liane watches] Whenever you are naughty, Eric, you are going to sit on this stool for five minutes.
Cartman: [glances down and thinks] And what exactly keeps me on the stool?
Stella: It's the time-out stool. You can't get down until the time is up.
Cartman: [looks at her, then hops off the stool] Whoa, how did I do that? [walks off to get his X-Box]
Stella: Eric, you have to stay in time-out!
Cartman: Ummm, no?
Stella: [approaches him, takes his hands off the console, and takes him back to the stool] Come on, you don't have a choice.
Cartman: All right, seriously, you're starting to piss me off now.
Stella: [genuflects and addresses him firmly] Eric, you need to listen to me. [to Liane] This is very important. I am getting down to eye level with Eric so that I can talk to him on his level. [to Eric] Eric, you need to understand why you are being punished. All right?
Cartman: I'm just gonna get down as soon as you move.
Stella: Well then, I'll just have to stand right here! [Cartman snorts inward, gathering up a wad of mucus and saliva and spitting it at Stella's mouth] Oh! [Cartman hops off and walks toward his X-Box] He spit in my mouth!
Liane: Yeah, it's best to avoid his level.

Very good post thanks. Makes as much sense as your other posts.
Being a Dad was great, A grand parent is better Smile

Im Gonna Be A Daddy!
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG