The online racing simulator
Im Gonna Be A Daddy!
(43 posts, started )
Im Gonna Be A Daddy!
As of yesterdayI am going to be a dad!! 8 months to go.... ahh i love life.:woohoo:
awsome hope things go pleasantly and dont get too stressful
#3 - th84
Congrat's dude!

Maybe a new avatar now?
haha nice one, good luck btw
Thanks, Lol now now... its all good lol.
Hows that avatar, The turbo thats in my saturn
#7 - amp88
Congrats mate
Thanks Im very excited, and dont ask, Yes i have a trubo saturn, 94 Saturn LS2 1.9 DOHC Garrett T3/T4 Turbo And a Buscher Top Mount Intercooler
Congrats man!

Sorry about running you off the road last week, I didn't notice any contact at all, but my apologies. Good luck
Quote from sweetreid :Congrats man!

Sorry about running you off the road last week, I didn't notice any contact at all, but my apologies. Good luck

ha ha very funny, i only weigh about 2,449 lbs, and im running 24lbs of boost on street radials, catch up. 464whp 408ftlbs
#11 - JJ72
This man is going to be a father but all he talk about is his car!!!!
best of luck my friend.

i wish you all the best, and at your young age you will need it!
I know it,Im up for it....and Im gonna be in UTI sweet money and a family.
Big Congrats to Mrs. Minivan and you! Kids are great, that's why i still am one
thanks, by the way UTI is Universal technical Institute. I love life
Congrats man!
good look mate
Congrats! :dopey:
congratulations!!!!
hope it will be a healthy baby
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I already know what you're NOT going to have in 8 months.

Sleep :tired:

Congrats!
Quote from MiniVan :As of yesterdayI am going to be a dad!! 8 months to go.... ahh i love life.:woohoo:

congrulats..

you are just 17 you need good luck
Good luck, and take good care of both the mother and yourself. It's gonna be hard, man. Make no mistake. But it's so worth it when the little critter crawl up into your lap, give you those big eyes and go: "I love you, daddy"

Congrats!

PS. Since you won't be needing that car in a while, can I have it?
Quote from JJ72 :This man is going to be a father but all he talk about is his car!!!!

Shows he's got his priorities straight!

Quote from al heeley :Kids are great, that's why i still am one

Is that by choice, though? heh heh. (I Don't think I'll ever grow up either. Especially not with Mike influencing me. He's dragging me out to Calgary in August to blow up rockets )

Congrats man.
Quote from MiniVan :Thanks Im very excited, and dont ask, Yes i have a trubo saturn, 94 Saturn LS2 1.9 DOHC Garrett T3/T4 Turbo And a Buscher Top Mount Intercooler

my uncle named his son garret after garret turbo`s. any chance of your child being named after lfs?? (joke)

and congratulations.
Dont worry, you'll be talking all about your car for a long time, but when the little munchkin's born, you're gonna be talking about him all the time instead. His weight, his turbo charged shitting capabilities, his high babyfood usage and so forth.

Congrats mate! I wish your upcoming family all the best.

Im Gonna Be A Daddy!
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG