The online racing simulator
BF1 - Manor MR03b
(12 posts, started )
BF1 - Manor MR03b
Hi all,

I'm requesting a skin to be made for the BF1. It's my favourite team on the F1 2015 season grid (I know, I always fall for the backmarkers!)

The team is Manor F1 and their 2015 car the MR03b. I wanted this because no one else has made it and it'll be a pretty unique skin that I'm sure other people would want. Smile

Could the creator put the No. 17 on it in the same colour/font as the real livery? It's my racing number and to honour one of Marussia's best and most notable drivers, Jules Bianchi. Hope he is recovering swiftly!

Here are some pictures:

If you'd be able to make Jules Bianchi's helmet as well, that would amazing!

Thanks a lot whoever decides to make this!
Anyone thought about claiming this? I've been really looking forward to a skin like this. Smile
I would like to have those also. Manor skin looks so easy that I maybe could try to do it myself.

Quote from liv4eva :Could the creator put the No. 17 on it in the same colour/font as the real livery? It's my racing number and to honour one of Marussia's best and most notable drivers, Jules Bianchi.

*best
do you want us to do this skin or the updated one they used for Silverstone?
Quote from k_badam :do you want us to do this skin or the updated one they used for Silverstone?

The OP meant the skin in the first post (or at least that's what I think).
Quote from k_badam :do you want us to do this skin or the updated one they used for Silverstone?

Na I wasn't really a fan of the blue on the sides, didn't go with the colours.

The best livery is the one used before that and possibly with the TFI Friday sponsor on it too.
Any updates? Smile
No update?
sorry for no update. the reason being is that I am not that good of a skinner and all of my tries turned out horrible!
That's absolutely sick, Stu. Thanks a bunch! Big grin
Wait what, Bean0 still makes skins? Looking Good job Thumbs up

BF1 - Manor MR03b
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG