The online racing simulator
Westhill WE2Y: A Route Round & A Quicker Route Round
Put new layout on one of my servers - "A Route Round".

Start to Finish is approx 6.67 miles / 10.7 km long, with each sector approx. 1/4 distance.

I've used sufficient 75m distance and corner arrow marker boards that means you should find your way round, and have some idea of where to brake.

Took me 6:22 minutes to get round in a RB4.

Note: If trying to set time on my server, it will only save times under 5:00 minutes.

As per my previous Westhill road layouts, you are expected to stay on the road - lots of route markers used, so if you miss one (go off road), you will be spec'd soon after.

Some cutting of corners allowed - within reason. But you must go through the 'gates', marked out with green posts.

Hitting a 'gate' will result in a time penalty - rather than a sudden stop like my other recent online layouts.

Edit: Added another layout (A Quicker Route Round)
Attached images
A Route Round.jpg
A Route Round and A Quicker Route Round.jpg
Attached files
WE2Y_A Route Round.lyt - 14.7 KB - 702 views
WE2X_A Route Round .lyt - 14.7 KB - 511 views
WE2Y_A Quicker Route Round.lyt - 13.6 KB - 594 views
Are there enough horses? Smile
Sadly, no, as I run out of objects. But the overturned car in Sector 1 still hasn't been removed, and there is a traffic island in sector 3.

Watching the other cars, most go past on the 'wrong' (right hand) side of the island - must be a continental thing, as in Britain, we're conditioned to go the left hand (right way) side.

I was going to tear down a grandstand to free some objects up, but it would mean resetting the server to reload the revised layout, and with almost a dozen times on the front screen, a couple of them quite quick, this would result in these being lost (although only from front screen).
#4 - Jasma
Is the host name "A Route Round"? I can't find it...
The host name is Sin'rs (WE2Y A Route Round)
Thumbs up
A Quicker Route Round
A Quicker Route Round

Slight changes resulting in saving approx fifth of a mile / 335 metres.

And this layout does includes a horse and cart!
Attached images
A Quicker Route Round.jpg
A Route Round - top 12 times (up to 09/06/15)
A Route Round - top 12 times

A short lived experiment, as only a few cars/drivers able to get under 5 minutes, for their times to be saved.

Server layout now changed.
Attached images
A Route Round top 12 times.jpg
Very nice layout/server.
Well done

Westhill WE2Y: A Route Round & A Quicker Route Round
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG