The online racing simulator
Through the glass, darkly
(164 posts, started )
You know cousin... that old Confucius curse about living in interesting times?
We live in a world where we have to fear the cops more than the criminals, fear the doctors more than the disease and fear the pilots more than we do the terrorists.
Think he was talking about the present day?
One of the funny things about all this hyperspying. It leads to less intelligence. Think about it. You only have x amount of people at any given time able to access incoming intelligence reports. Now really cram that workload with this crap. There is so much info that they are overwhelmed. You know that? OK so they find some clown and make an example of them or they actually do get lucky once in a while and get a real bad guy. That's all it is. There's no telling how much info slides by because it's bundled with facebook posts of Aunt Ted's Brazillian wax and the guy supposedly scanning for this stuff is updating HIS profile on twitter - claiming to be a super spy to impress the girls.
You work for yourself, right? You have a set range of clientele that you can work comfortably with. LOL knowing you it's a preset range....
Anyways, think of having your customers increase a hundred fold, but you still make the same amount of money and you're not allowed to hire any help. What happens to the overall quality of your service if that happens? Now think about how bad that quality would suck if you were punching someone else's time clock and they slap you with that sort of work load without any bonus, raise or help to go with it.
It's kind of like Big brother decided to increase the size of his haystack to look for an even smaller needle.
"So far, one of the government’s cover stories is that (a) our Pacific friends don’t mind and (b) the New Zealand public don’t care.
All praise then to last night’s edition of RNZ’s Dateline Pacific programme, for showing how royally pissed off the actual officials who have been spied on are still feeling."

We still have a National Broadcaster that can be honest,
Thankfully we have not given that up yet !.

"On Thursday, the Brazilian Department for External Relation confirmed New Zealand Ambassador Caroline Bilkey was hauled in by their Secretary-General of Foreign Affairs for a "please explain".

"The Brazilian Government has learned with surprise of media reports indicating that electronic mail on the candidacy of Ambassador Roberto Carvalho de Azevedo for the post of Director General of the World Trade Organization (WTO) have been the subject of a violation by the Government New Zealand.

"The Brazilian government expressed its determination to see the issue more fully worked out within the framework of the friendship that has always existed in relations between the two countries," the department said in a translated statement."

The same programme suggests why Pacific leaders have been relatively low key so far in their response: their dependency on aid from New Zealand means that Pacific nations have to mute their displeasure, and pick their fights carefully. The Pacific Forum later this year may well be the occasion when these issues get fully aired."
http://gordoncampbell.scoop.co.nz/2015/03/24/gordon-campbell-on-pacific-spying/

Yeah, well, thanks to our current Govt decisions, we now have this to sort out for the next 20/30 years. Because, strangely enough, people remember being shat on for a long time. And, this is our home.

But, hey, does the US care ?, are they going to apologise ?, or, from the NZ point of view. WTF are we doing pulling a train for the US global domination game ???????

And why are we still prostituting ourselves for the US Pimp-master ?????

Our US of War beloved forum members, please explain why we (NZ) should continue to do this for your banker asses.......

"In an ideal world, the June review of the security services would result in the formation of a properly independent oversight body to rein in the political abuse of these agencies. A representative committee of Parliament drawn from all parties and armed with investigative teeth – and to which the spy services must annually report, in public hearings – is what is needed. Is that likely to happen ? Hardly. Not when we have a government that seems quite happy to use the powers of the Nanny State for its own party political ends. This is an occasion where an Act Party that really believed in individual rights could make a difference – and could justify its existence as something more than a National Party doormat. Fat chance of any such principled action from David Seymour, though."
Quote from Racer X NZ :"So far, one of the government’s cover stories is that (a) our Pacific friends don’t mind and (b) the New Zealand public don’t care.
All praise then to last night’s edition of RNZ’s Dateline Pacific programme, for showing how royally pissed off the actual officials who have been spied on are still feeling."

We still have a National Broadcaster that can be honest,
Thankfully we have not given that up yet !.

"On Thursday, the Brazilian Department for External Relation confirmed New Zealand Ambassador Caroline Bilkey was hauled in by their Secretary-General of Foreign Affairs for a "please explain".

"The Brazilian Government has learned with surprise of media reports indicating that electronic mail on the candidacy of Ambassador Roberto Carvalho de Azevedo for the post of Director General of the World Trade Organization (WTO) have been the subject of a violation by the Government New Zealand.

"The Brazilian government expressed its determination to see the issue more fully worked out within the framework of the friendship that has always existed in relations between the two countries," the department said in a translated statement."

The same programme suggests why Pacific leaders have been relatively low key so far in their response: their dependency on aid from New Zealand means that Pacific nations have to mute their displeasure, and pick their fights carefully. The Pacific Forum later this year may well be the occasion when these issues get fully aired."
http://gordoncampbell.scoop.co.nz/2015/03/24/gordon-campbell-on-pacific-spying/

Yeah, well, thanks to our current Govt decisions, we now have this to sort out for the next 20/30 years. Because, strangely enough, people remember being shat on for a long time. And, this is our home.

But, hey, does the US care ?, are they going to apologise ?, or, from the NZ point of view. WTF are we doing pulling a train for the US global domination game ???????

And why are we still prostituting ourselves for the US Pimp-master ?????

Our US of War beloved forum members, please explain why we (NZ) should continue to do this for your banker asses.......

"In an ideal world, the June review of the security services would result in the formation of a properly independent oversight body to rein in the political abuse of these agencies. A representative committee of Parliament drawn from all parties and armed with investigative teeth – and to which the spy services must annually report, in public hearings – is what is needed. Is that likely to happen ? Hardly. Not when we have a government that seems quite happy to use the powers of the Nanny State for its own party political ends. This is an occasion where an Act Party that really believed in individual rights could make a difference – and could justify its existence as something more than a National Party doormat. Fat chance of any such principled action from David Seymour, though."

WW III
It's not going to play out like you think.
When Hillary becomes your next president, all hell is going to break loose.
Isn't that sad? I don't have a clue who the PM of New Zealand is, yet you know exactly who I'm talking about.
I'm really afraid of what she's capable of if she gets the White House. The Clintons are big fans of Seize and Forfeiture laws and they hate the common man having a fire arm. Those psychotic Texas separatist groups are going to have a broad appeal and might even become a legitimate movement. As far as the rest of the planet goes, I see this woman using every world event, every war, disease or disaster as an object to exploit for personal gain more than anything else. Yeah, she'll make Putin look like Gandhi.
Venezuela's going to collapse during her watch and I'm pretty sure Columbia is going to get dragged into that mess too. Illegal immigration will hit Latin America, the US, Mexico and Canada like a tsunami.
You may think that doesn't mean a thing to you. Guess again. We don't have an illegal immigration problem like the rest of the western nations. Nah. We're way past that. We have a demographic group of illegal immigrants, so much so, they're being marketed to by various businesses. If the balance of illegal immigrants goes too much one way or the other (yeah we NEED illegal aliens) it will have a drastic effect on our economy. There's a lot of little kids that make American flags in countries that hates us that need that money coming in. With Clinton domestic Policies, wars in South America and the inevitable economic fall out from plunging oil prices and rising obamacare costs are going to make things a little more than jittery in world markets. Then there's no telling how many half-baked militant groups and terror cells that are going to mushroom. Not just Islamo-fascists or domestic right-wing nut cases, but more localized nationalist groups all over the planet. I damned sure don't see any massive breakthrough as far as the Middle East goes. In fact, I see Israel going off like a loose cannon. Iran ramping up it's efforts with proxy jihadis and quite possibly a serious insurrection happening in Saudi Arabia while at the same time that country decides to flex it's muscle in the region. Euroland? I see a lot of Greece sequels...
Ever see Grease II as a kid? And you admit it?
Yeah. Things are going to suck.
Your sounding more like me than I do Smile

Welcome to your Presidential candidates..... Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush.

And here are the odds.... http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149

And lets take a look at them.
Likely 2016 Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush owned up to his "mistake" Monday on an unearthed 2009 voter registration form on which he listed his ethnicity as "Hispanic."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/06/politics/jeb-bush-hispanic-voter-registration/

And Hillary, where to start really.....?

Lets try Whitewater.
The Clintons have been killing people to keep this quiet for years.
"The police declared that no crime had been committed since the anonymous driver of the 1995 Chevy Pickup truck that struck and killed Moser was not intoxicated nor was he speeding. In Arkansas, that apparently makes it legal to run down a politically unpopular journalist."

“Whitewater” is a term that younger Americans probably don’t remember. And Hillary Clinton was counting on it staying that way.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/old-scandal-resurfacing-hillary-clinton-worst-news-possible-presidential-campaign-video/#ixzz3XLLndGa5

And the list goes so much further. So far in fact that she is guarenteed to become the next pressy. Let's see if I'm right.

Of course in any civilised country she'd be inside for 25 to life. In the US of A, you become the leader. Go figure......
This is a highly educated and knowledgeable review of the middle east situation.
"Johanna Ganyukova is a graduate from the University of Edinburgh in Russian Studies and is currently completing an Msc at the University of Glasgow in Russian, Central and Eastern European Studies. She is the lead coordinator of RI's Russian translation team"

Who is the aggressor then? Iran? Russia? Or a threat far more insidious? As they say, pictures say a thousand words. So we are told Iran is the threat. Iran, which, as Sophie Shevardnadze of RT rightly pointed out in a recent interview with the deputy Iranian foreign minister, is one of the few countries in the region NOT to have an internal Islamic extremist threat.

Two countries which, funnily enough, do seem to breed terrorists like frantically fornicating rabbits, are Afghanistan and Iraq, which...let me think...oh, yes, I think there was some US involvement there some time ago, and was so beautifully and heroically depicted in the recent blockbuster American Sniper. This connection between terrorism and US interference is not one which seems to be recognized by US policy makers, and instead of learning from past experience, there seems to be either an inherent desire for chaos and bloodshed, a general thirst for global hegemony, or a blind stupidity when making foreign policy decisions. Or, even more likely, a lethal combination of all three.

As for the nuclear threat Iran supposedly poses, and which is continuously emphasized by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one has to ask, is this issue perhaps distracting us from another concern in the region - Israel’s very own nuclear capability? It is Israel, not Iran, which has been involved in constant conflict in the MIddle East with its Palestinian neighbors, and Israel, which is very guarded about its nuclear stockpile. In 2006, the Federation of American Scientists stated they believed Israel “could have produced enough plutonium for at least 100 nuclear weapons, but probably not significantly more than 200 weapons.” However, others have suggested more recently that this figure could be closer to 300. Does Netanyahu genuinely believe that Iran poses a threat, or is this, in fact, a clever way of distracting the international audience from the real danger.

Not that the Americans are particularly concerned about Netanyahu’s recent calls for a stricter stance on Iran. After 58 congressmen boycotted his recent address to the US Congress, it seems Israel is no longer hitting the right spot. Clearly other things are important to the American Empire — such as domination in the Middle East, and gaining as much control over world oil production as possible. It seems black gold carries weight, for the time being.
http://russia-insider.com/en/all-iraned-out/5599

TL:DR; USA,USA,USA.......
Just found a NYT article from Jan 1996. (Just under 20 years ago) This was when the NYT was a 'real' paper that actually did journalism.

"Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."

And read this, this was PRINTED PUBLICLY in 1996.

"Now we know, from a memo long concealed from investigators, that there would be "hell to pay" if the furious First Lady's desires were scorned. The career of the lawyer who transmitted Hillary's lie to authorities is now in jeopardy. Again, she lied with good reason: to avoid being identified as a vindictive political power player who used the F.B.I. to ruin the lives of people standing in the way of juicy patronage."
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/08/opinion/essay-blizzard-of-lies.html

See why she is guaranteed to become US President, she's completely qualified !
Keeping the thread alive for no good reason!

I figured you be all over this latest one.
remember what I said about the Texas Separatists?
Guess who was meeting with them last week?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/vladimir-putin-texas-secession-119288_Page2.html#.VY7sT_lViko

I sort of think this was done to have an effect on different levels.

1. First off, it's a direct one-up in the Putin/Obama feud.
Texas as a state is more anti-Obama than he is.
And Obama likes Texas less than he does Putin.

2. I think there is a serious desire to gauge the potential of the separatists on the part of the Russians. What better way to get intelligence on a person than to invite them over and ask them?
Remember what I said about Hillary in '16? These whack-jobs are going to go nuts. If Texas were to go into some sort of civil disturbance because of these morons, it'll pretty much screw up the rest of the country.
And it shouldn't take too much imagination to see Putin capitalizing on that.

3. This meeting might be used to prod the Obama or the next Clinton administration into directly interfering with Texas more than what they do now as a show of authority. They fail to understand that doesn't work with us and that all that will do will gain the separatists sympathy points. Putin knows this. The best resource a guerrilla force can get is popular support. And if these separatists become legitimate, they'll get backing from the Russians and it'll be enough to keep the US from interfering with Putin's own expansion plans.

These separatists are some real winners. Rebels without a clue. For the most part they stay hidden away rambling their nonsense to themselves. Yeah, they lost the plot ages ago. Most "normal" people consider them an embarrassment. But with the growing number of fed up people hitting the boiling point, all it'll take is a mis-guided directive and the separatist movement goes from the lunatic fringe to the mainstream.

And here's a review on the USA's comic book history supporting that story.....
http://www.dreamdeferred.org.uk/2014/09/a-critique-of-the-gotham-programme-marxism-and-superheroes/

HARRIMAN CORE PROJECTS
Learning from Transition: From the Local to the Global
The last 25 years of transition in Eurasia witnessed institutional transformation on a historical scale. New institutions aimed to cement the rule of law, pluralistic democracies and market economies in the region.......

I suspect that the Russians have better things to do than that, and given the Harriman Institutes focus, I think they are just missing the good old days of McArthyism. That and preparing the ground for Hillary........
Coincidence or not
Attached images
Untitled.jpg

Quote from Racer X NZ :

Sad thing is, I always thought the Nazi flag was pretty cool looking.
LOL it's kinda like a Khardashian - all pretty on the outside and a complete mess on the inside.
I've been thinking about this Russia/Texas separatist issue...
Must be the drugs the Doctors got me on.....
There's this guy that write Alternative History novels
He's one of those endless story novelists (why can't these guys wrap it up in 600 pages and write a new book?)
One involved the first world war, only with the US civil war ending in a stalemate. The Union sided with the Germans and the South siding with the Allies. All the northern states of Mexico were in the Confederacy instead of Mexico as were all the Indian tribes in Oklahoma. And Utah Territory was like Palestine. I wish I read the whole series. Semi-freed slaves joining the Bolsheviks....
Anyways,
Think of a not too distant future where during a Summit meeting between the US and Russian presidents, The Russian President takes a big PR tour through Texas and meets with the governor. A governor of a state that is angry with current federal policies. Visits strategic places in Texas for popular support. Behind the scenes retaliation against Texas interests for upstaging the POTUS only further alienates the mainstream Texan. Soon reports of Border vigilantes being spotted in the Ukraine start to crop up. And rumors of training camps in Chechnya waving Texas flags and blaring George Strait make the news. A major hurricane... no a major earthquake caused by Fracking happens in Texas and the feds use it as a way to exert more control over the citizenry. They make the mistake of gungrabbing like they did in New Orleans after Katrina. A small kid gets killed in a botched raid at a wrong house in Plano (a satellite city of Dallas/Ft.Worth that has heavily armed citizens and has fracking related quakes) and a revolution begins.
Throw in a special forces burn-out that's down on his luck, A sexy female assassin for the Zetas and some kid named Johnny and it might make for a cool story.

Oh yeah... the swastika thingee. I heard somewhere that The Nazis got it from an old Gnostic symbol and it was mostly a catchy design with no real meaning for them.

Ripley's Believe It or Not moment. Today's (24/4/2016) NZ Media (copied from Aus media).

Clearly we are all complete idiots and we must believe this message, but if you can read between the lines and want a laugh, read the following 'news story'.

"The "best chance" of preventing the 9/11 terror attacks was directly under US intelligence authorities' noses, but they had no idea just how close they came, a chilling report revealed.

In fact, two of the hijackers were even sharing a house with an FBI informant."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11627648

Last line, if you got that far. ""The asset indicated through his attorney that if subpoenaed by the committee, he would not testify without a grant of immunity," a footnote in the OIG report read. In July 2003, Mr Shaikh was given a $100,000 payment and closed as an asset."

Back in reality, http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm ...........

It was later confirmed that the five detained Israelis were in fact Mossad agents. (Forward Magazine). They were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been kept in solitary confinement for 40 days.

[S]everal of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.
Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

FYI, the above link is all documented historical fact. Smile

Here is their interview on Israeli TV. "Our purpose was to document the event" ??????????????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs&ab_channel=LooCipher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4&ab_channel=xAnonymousTruth
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Ripley's Believe It or Not moment. Today's (24/4/2016) NZ Media (copied from Aus media).

Clearly we are all complete idiots and we must believe this message, but if you can read between the lines and want a laugh, read the following 'news story'.

"The "best chance" of preventing the 9/11 terror attacks was directly under US intelligence authorities' noses, but they had no idea just how close they came, a chilling report revealed.

In fact, two of the hijackers were even sharing a house with an FBI informant."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11627648

Last line, if you got that far. ""The asset indicated through his attorney that if subpoenaed by the committee, he would not testify without a grant of immunity," a footnote in the OIG report read. In July 2003, Mr Shaikh was given a $100,000 payment and closed as an asset."

Back in reality, http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm ...........

It was later confirmed that the five detained Israelis were in fact Mossad agents. (Forward Magazine). They were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been kept in solitary confinement for 40 days.

[S]everal of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.
Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

FYI, the above link is all documented historical fact. Smile

Here is their interview on Israeli TV. "Our purpose was to document the event" ??????????????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs&ab_channel=LooCipher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4&ab_channel=xAnonymousTruth

I don't know about any of that but I do know this about 911. In July of 2001, Al Queda sent out a communique stating they were going to do something really spectacular in September. I saw this broadcast on CBS news - after we got back from Vegas. Here's where things get weird....
We were in Vegas the same time as the hijackers were. They were staying in the motel across the street from the Stratosphere casino, where my friends had a store and we were hanging out at. I don't remember the name of the motel they were staying at. I think I opened a door for one of these guys. The Attas one - I think. At least he looked familiar when they showed his picture. Something about his expression. OK the day it happened. My wife was on a plane heading to New England when they took over those planes and her flight was diverted to a whole other state/time zone from where she needed to be.

Through the glass, darkly
(164 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG