The online racing simulator
Quote from iNNersY :If I sign in with my S2 account, will it count as an additional log-in or not? We only have 3 of them, they're quite valuable

Don't worry. If you get down to 1 it'll be reset to 2 at friday (and that happens everytime you get below 2)
Quote from iNNersY :If I sign in with my S2 account, will it count as an additional log-in or not? We only have 3 of them, they're quite valuable

I've reset everyone's unlock count to 3.
Fantastic, thanks! Got scared for a bit

The track is so massive and so high-quality feeling, even the backroads are huge fun! Awesome job!
Now I know what happend to Eric... he got lost on one of those service roads Smile
Well that was amazing, such detail and awesome fun at the service roads. Great job Scavier!!
Guys can someone post some screenshots of the new track?

I would see the open road configuration Big grin
Quote from vrajunar :Guys can someone post some screenshots of the new track?

I would see the open road configuration Big grin

Small teaser for you Smile
Attached images
lfs_00001954.jpg
lfs_00001955.jpg
lfs_00001956.jpg
Hey, I like the new Westhill.
Delis, great pictures! Lovely.
The track is fantastic -- I think it was worth the wait. Well done.
Thank you so much delis.

Edit: all that country-side roads are driveable? Wow
its mega insane! but, Scawen fix fps drops pls! on all lfs versions my fps stable, here is like a big bomb! Frown 6fps at points. and max i got out of this is 70fps Frown
Wow, the new track is SWEET! Just tried it in a low downforce fzr. Looks amazing, all the elevation changes makes it feel very lively. The open configuration is massive too. Can't wait to try some online racing Smile

Massive thumbs up!
Beautifully done! It has the feel and flow of a 1960's true road course as opposed to the artificialness of the modern racing circuits. The FZ5 is truly at home here and so much fun to drive. Thank you very, very much.
This is so nice! I love, top layout for drifting. Thank you!! <3
Attached images
Bez názvu.jpg
I like the restaurant area with the benches outside, I dont even recognise its LFS when I play this new map, way better than id imagined and blows the other tracks out the water. o and I like the little town too, need to find a way to get to it closer....
Quote from lajfa1 :This is so nice! I love, top layout for drifting. Thank you!! <3

I've already managed to pull a 360 through one of the tunnels Smile

Town?
I hope this track/tracks will be offical very soon.
That is one hell of an update Smile
Kudos to Eric for doing something truly amazing with this track and even more it's service roads Big grin

This is so much fun and what makes LFS special!
I was playing typical BL1@FBM races this evening when I saw on LFSLazy window that some servers are on WE2 track... I though "what the heck??". After a second came here and... wow. After playing 1 hour on the new Westhill I can say that it was the best experience in any racing game ever. It's just pure awesomeness!
(And sometimes I wished I had a GPS navigation or something Big grin )
#846 - kdo
Quote from R@fiXII :I wished I had a GPS navigation or something Big grin )

Same here, the track is just... AWESOME !

Nice jobs scavier!
-
(HOWLINmad22) DELETED by HOWLINmad22
Quote from R@fiXII :(And sometimes I wished I had a GPS navigation or something Big grin )

Hehe, yeah, when entering those opentrack roads its really crazy trip. Big grin
Wonderful track. So much fun, really nicely put together. All those extra roads and things will offer even more to do. Worth the wait. Keep up the good work!
this is insane ! Westhill was not so nice before, and now it is just fabulous ! And not to mention the off road part : I got lost and did not even find the tunnel we saw in the video Big grin
The karting areas are a pretty brilliant idea ! mrt at its best incoming !!!
As said : worth the wait !
Eric you rock Thumbs up , and Scawen : the same Big grin
And with the nice websites we get now, Victor : you rock too !!!!! Petals

ScaViEr on their best !!
Man, there's going to be some fantastic layouts for this track with all the backroads available, it's like 15 tracks in one. Smile

Also thanks to everyone for the fun races at Scawens server this evening, really enjoyed it even though I was only armed with a PS4 gamepad. Big grin

This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG