Quote from englishlord :NATO works towards reconciliation ? An organisation made primarily to fight Russia...

But it didn't involve all the cannons in every small conflict.
I'm not sure what you mean but it's the same "all for one, one for all" setup where if one country gets attacked, everyone's involved.
Hard to say was it more alliances as response to assault or clumsy military machine planning but the multiplicity of sides made it hard for diplomatic reconcilliation. And every next alliance involvement made it easier to start the war.
Or maybe in early 19xx they were all eager for war.
Well, clearly diplomacy and treaties mean nothing to the US of War.

"Apparently, Obama, though he says he hasn’t made up his mind about whether to send weapons to Ukraine, actually has and is. He now seems to be quietly trashing the spirit though no provision in the Minsk II truce that was arranged by Merkel, Hollande, Putin, and Poroshenko, and signed by the OSCE, Russia, Ukraine, and both of the rebelling former parts of Ukraine, the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic. Obama now appears to be sending heavy weapons to Ukraine, and thus assisting Ukraine to resume attacking the DPR & LPR.

Even conservative Europeans are expressing outrage. Followers of Italy’s Sylvio Berlusconi, and even the leader of Austria’s anti-immigrant “Freedom Party,” are shocked and appalled by this Obama action.

Strache thinks these are Bradley tanks [NOTE from Eric Zuesse: Actually, these look to me more like Abrams tanks], entering Austria [from Germany] through Linz. If this interpretation is true, then America would be starting to break, at least formally."
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/43822.html

Come on team US War, justify this.........

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/12/01/us-army-plans-to-send-abrams-tanks-and-bradleys-eastern-europe.html
Yes, a US War source, And we all know that the US Military are controlled by the RUSSIANS !!!!!!!

Look like Bradleys to me but...., IMHO, great to see the USA going into WW part 3. Cus we all need a nuclear holocaust before lunch just so the US can wave it's collective dick and be manly.

And, what happens with a willy waving contest near the US ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

George Carlin - War is prick-waving (The bigger dick foreign policy theory)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqARrbi1h8

"I got this real moron thing I do, its called thinking and I am not a very good American, because I like to form my own opinions! I don't just roll over when I am told to. Sad to say most Americans roll over on command. Not me. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero. Nope.

Me, I look at war a little bit differently. To me war is a lot of p!!!! waving. OK? Simple thing that's all it is. War is a whole lot of men standing out on the field waving their p!!!!! at one another. Men are insecure about the size of their d!!!! and so they have to kill one another over the idea. That's what all that a!!!!!! jack b!!!!!!! is all about. That is what all that adolescent macho-male posturing and strutting in bars and locker rooms is all about. It is called d!!! fear. Men are terrified that their p!!!!! are inadequate and so they have to compete with one another to feel better about themselves and since war is the ultimate competition basically men are killing each other in order to improve their self-esteem.

You do not have to be a historian or political scientist to see the bigger d!!! foreign policy theory at work. It sounds like this: What? They have bigger d!!!!?! Bomb them! And of course the bombs and the rockets and the bullets are all shaped like d!!!!. It is a subconscious need to project the p!!!! into other peoples' affairs. It is called F!!!!!! WITH PEOPLE! So, as far as I am concerned that whole thing in the Persian Gulf is nothing more than a big p!!!!-waving d!!! fight.

This whole country has a manhood problem. Big manhood problem in the USA You can tell from the language we use. Language always gives you away. What did we do wrong in the Vietnam? We pulled out! Not a very manly thing to do, is it?

When you are f!!!!!! people, you got to stay in there and f!!! them good, f!!! them all the way! F!!! until the end. Stay in there and keep f!!!!!! them until they are all dead! We left a few women and children alive in Vietnam, and we have not felt good about ourselves since.

That is why in the Persian Gulf George Bush had to say "This will not be another Vietnam!" He actually used these words, he said: "This time we are going all the way!" Imagine an American president using the sexual slang of a thirteen year old to describe his foreign policy. If you want to know what happened in the Persian Gulf just remember the names of the two men who were running that war, Dick Cheney and Colin Powell. Somebody got f!!!!! in the a!!! "

NOW, PAY ATTENTION !

Now to balance the scale I would like to talk about some things that bring us together. Things that point out our similarities instead of our differences, because that's what you have been hearing in this country. Our differences. That is all the media and the politicians are ever talking about. Things that separate us, things that make us different from one another. That is the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other, so that they, the rich, can run off with all the f!!!!!! money. Fairly simple thing, happens to work. You know, anything different - that is what they are gonna talk about. Race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality, anything they can do to keep us fighting with each other so that they can keep going to the bank."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dY4WlxO6i0
"You know what's interesting about assassination? Well, not only does it change those popularity polls in a big 'gosh' hurry, but it's also interesting to notice who it is we assassinate. Ya ever notice who it is, got to think who it is we kill? It's always people who've told us to live together in harmony and try to love one another. Jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, Malcolm X, John Lennon – they all said, "Try to live together peacefully." Bam! Right in the 'gosh' head! Apparently we're not ready for that. Yeah, that's difficult behavior for us. We're too busy thinking around, sitting around trying to think up ways to kill each other.

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG