The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
i think this server not on remote
Quote from Gutholz :Did anyone notice this too yesterday?
On http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/live_progress.php?host=XFG/XRG%20S2%20-%20Racing there was link for LFSremote.
But when clicking it said "host not found" or something. Do I just imagine things? Oo

It was temporarily, yes.

LOKOMOTIVE [GLOW] Frozen<EdgarsLV<TEM/Y.Laprevotte<RG^Litro
Hahaha Ed
Smile
The train is missing an XFG! :P
Busy. Big grin
Hey boysFrown
Hey Edgar Smile
How are U mi_ch_el
Some nice racing going on tonight Smile
Hello all.
Sorry about the lags and timeouts tonight, the server is back up and running.
Nice gogo good races fights and ALf'Ed
Quote from cuprum :Nice gogo good races fights and ALf'Ed

where are you? its too boring to roll-over alone. Even jump-starts are little weird.
did i get banned or is server down?

my optic mouse gos dusty underneath and caused me to crash Frown
I banned you for that,had to watch the replay.
Reason i banned you was because you immediately logged off,and didnt apologize.
I will unban you now, please apologize in the future for incidents such as that.
You will be able to join the server in a few minutes.

Thank you
[GTI] Christian
has thought been given to removing BL1 from track rotation? I feel like if this server touts S2 in its name it ought to be S2 content, not demo content Wink

if one wants to race BL1 there are at least ten different demo servers that offer XFG/XRG racing at any given time
Show me 1 demo server with 32 grid positions pls

Ye admind banned my ip joke
Over the next few days some track will have layouts on them.
FE2R is the 1st track to have an extra layout to it, goodluck racing on it Smile

Some open config tracks now too added, if encounter any problems please let us know - Thanks
Is AS12 one of them? Big grin

And do the layouts actually change the track or is it just to prevent cutting?
Hello guys.
We encountered a few problems causing open config layouts not to load properly.
Also, there were issues with tracknames on the open configs not to display due to the limitation of Airio Full. Until such time we can use Airio PRO we are back to normal tracks.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

[GTI] Admins
Some nice racing again tonight Smile

Nice Pics (y)
Quote from ToxicKlay :has thought been given to removing BL1 from track rotation? I feel like if this server touts S2 in its name it ought to be S2 content, not demo content Wink

if one wants to race BL1 there are at least ten different demo servers that offer XFG/XRG racing at any given time

So if you finished playing I don't know.. some Call of Duty demo with mission from full game, did you expect that they will cut this mission out because you already completed it? lol

Anyway... DEMO DON'T HAVE REVERS.
Hey!

To the Admins of this magnificent server: the server version needs to be refreshed. Now the server is empty, because racers with the new version are unable to connect to their favourite server...

Thank you!

XFG/XRG - Racing - New Server
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG