The online racing simulator
Bye cargame.nl [now back]
(104 posts, closed, started )
Bye cargame.nl
Bad news for the multiplayer racing community: all cg.nl servers are offline now. Some words appeared on the forum: "Thanks for the support everyone, this journey ends after 5.5 years.. Time for something else o/"
Sad to see it go ... Frown
R.I.P cargame
Thanks, Scawen.
XFG/XRG S2 - Racing takes over
Quote from Flame CZE :XFG/XRG S2 - Racing takes over

I had the same thought, let's hope it'll be true.
EDIT: We need a new public server where we can use the S1/S2 cars, too.
Lol cg dieing long time before xfg server for my view
No need to make a drama over this. Things like ''thanks scawen''.

Something will take over where cargame left.
OHMM this is really bad day for LFS Frown This date I dont see way. Only when come now update. Thank you Dave good job and "Thank you Scawen" ehm lama.
Stupid me, i keep on entering forum via the main page. Seeing stuff like intense online racing, large community and a VW scirocco a car nobody in the world cares about anymore.

Tell me how to get that game pls! This one only has drifters and crashers left

oh.. btw. If it's really the end.. sad story. Have done a good job Dave! Understandable move.
LFS is not XFG/XRG... I liked to drive with LX on Cargame, sometimes there were quite a few ppl driving them. Or Sunday evenings with FOX... At least there was something different than constant demo stuff or GTRs (ofc I don't even want to mention crusing servers or these crazy turkish tweak'o'cheating "pists").
I deeply hope that near future will bring some new decent racing server which is not only about XFG/XRG/GTR.
rip
rip
#16 - D4NO
Very sad about that. RIP LFS
Since Westhill announcement, everything is downhill for LFS. Rip.
what?
742 racers online and 469 hosts online.
Attached images
2015-03-01_154108.jpg
lfs_00000546.jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :what?

Welcome to the demo game with names LFS :/ BL1, BL1, BL1, BL1......drift..... BL1, Bl1, BL1..... RIP
Quote from Slovakia ring :
Welcome to the demo game with names LFS :/ BL1, BL1, BL1, BL1......drift..... BL1, Bl1, BL1..... RIP

I do not worry for the lives of LFS. rip so rip.
p.s. BL2 - go on autocross))
Quote from [Audi TT] :what?

Notice how many of them is Turkish and on turkish "servers"
What stopping you create a server and invite everyone there? Or, for example, the championship.
sorry for my english
The server might be missed. The main person behind it, i didn't like at all, for his public/forum attitude.
#25 - troy
It's just like when ukct, lr, ihr or you name it shut down, there's always somebody to take over. Will it be the same? Probably not but cargame isn't the end or was the beginning of public racing in lfs.
This thread is closed

Bye cargame.nl [now back]
(104 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG