The online racing simulator
Possibility of a 2015 Kyoto 250?
To the friends of LFS and NDR:

There will be the good probability of sufficient administrative support for a 2015 Kyoto 250. I'd like to hear how many are interested in participating in the event. We'd probably do the condensed format as last year (Qual Saturday Race Sunday instead of Qual Sunday Race following Saturday) standing on the traditional last weekend of March.

If sufficient interest is expressed within the next 72 or so hours, we'll be able to easily launch into signups.
I'll be there!
I'm interested.
#4 - Litro
Can try
#5 - delis
so do I
jes jes bojs
There's interest, of course! I sadly won't be able to participate.
Count me in
Interested !
maybe
Why not?
This might be interesting.
I'm in.
Thumbs up
Yesss!
in
250 as in 250 laps?
oh i see.
well depends on the starting time for me i guess, since i usually need to get up early for work on mondays.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :oh i see.
well depends on the starting time for me i guess, since i usually need to get up early for work on mondays.

The race has usually started around 18:00 UTC or within an hour either side. The race should usually take about 2 to two and a half hours. You'd basically need to book yourself free for 4 hours each day. Qualifying consists of hotlaps (which take about an hour or less, one car on track at a time) then after hotlaps, there's a 20 minute break or so; then the first of two 115-mile races to do some more of the grid setting. There's a fifteen minute break or so between the 115s. I'm not sure what work holds for me in the weeks, and not sure if I want to burn myself and all of you out by holding practice races. I'm not sure there's much benefit anymore either as most of you have been through the procedures before!

Keep telling us interest, we'd love to hear more of you say!

A probable timetable:

28th March: Hotlaps 17:00 UTC; Twin 115 Race 1 18:20 UTC (or 20 minutes after hotlaps end, whichever comes LATER); Twin 115 Race 2 19:45 UTC (or 15 minutes after Twin 115 Race 1 ends, whichever comes LATER)
29th March: Server Arrival 17:30 UTC, Pace laps (5 of them) start at 17:50 UTC
If the event isn't run I will be personally offended, and I shall murder many kittens.

Please think of the kittens.
Quote from steven_martin :If the event isn't run I will be personally offended, and I shall murder many kittens.

Please think of the kittens.

Mustang will not allow such atrocities to take place, so I'll enter too. Smile
I can work either side of the event. If there is ample support for the administrative side, I will race in it (and be a snail)
Why not, depending of my life schedule.
I can't see any reason why you guys shouldn't host this event this year, as well. Big grin

I'm interested about this as well, shame I'm a bit unsure about how I can manage attending, but hopefully I'll be there in the mix once again this year. Smile

Possibility of a 2015 Kyoto 250?
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG