The online racing simulator

Poll : Should I break more WR?

No
Yes
The ONLY WR I will ever have accomplished... (Humor Thread)
As of 1/17/2015 @ 12:25 a.m. (USA Central) I hold the WR for fastest BL1R - BF1 - Keys No Help. 1:06.210
Don't believe me you say! http://www.lfsworld.net/ See for yourself!

In all honesty I was just bored, so feel free to break this very slow record guys/gals.
So you got one WR. There are only 939 left... If you're bored, get them all Smile
Hm, I remember my only one WR time, when I found it by being first as officially verificated a shortcut in FE6 ( Fern bay RallyX Green ). Car was RB4 GT.

It was a competition against joku123, untill more people did join to the this outstanding hotlaplimbo, A must of better time!

I was accomplished to get myself a world record holder in charts for 24 hours.

As now it has been done even better and better times, I started to think it over... Can anyone make it under 29 seconds before the chart will be reseted due the updates?

Dreams... Dreams... Are they allowed to make things... happen?

EDIT: But of course...! MARUS! He hasn't been showing any activity in few months though...
You the god now.
I know a guy that will easily brake it. He's uytp7 username. He races FBM on Kn. When people first see him no one can beleive it Smile You can try to meet him at [AA] FBM servers Smile
Theres kinda a difference between FBM and BF1 for keys, FBM is not as... touchy.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Theres kinda a difference between FBM and BF1 for keys, FBM is not as... touchy.

Hey hey hey, atleast FBM doesn't have TC xD
In the name of humor... I have absolutelty no idea what youre talking about.

The ONLY WR I will ever have accomplished... (Humor Thread)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG