The online racing simulator
Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
Name of the band: Gregorian

Name of the song: I don't know.
I think i went through almost every song by gregorian on youtube

...and they reminded me of this

Also checked lastfm, and then tried shazam, but with no luck. Guess i'll have to stop searching to find it
Quote from Eclipsed :Ok,music experts - anyone able find out artist and title on this one? It was recorded to tape from radio approx. 10 years ago,until now I still haven't found out anything.

I see that the file is downloaded 10 times,noone has no clue?
Another somewhat obscure request from me. I'm looking for any information on what I remember as an early-to-mid '90s dance song. The only distinctive feature I remember is that it used a sample of some of the dialogue from Terminator 2, specifically John Connor's line of "I see her crying sometimes". Unfortunately that's all the information I can provide. Another long shot request, I suppose, but worth asking anyway. Thanks for any help.

edit: There may be other sampled dialogue or audio from Terminator 2 in the song too.

edit2: With help from Bean0 on the #liveforspeed IRC channel we've found some songs which have Terminator / Terminator 2 samples, but which sadly aren't the song I'm looking for:

Metalheads - Terminator
N.R.G. - The Terminator
The Object - Theme From Terminator 2
dreaMagic - Terminator 2
Paffendorf - Terminator 2 Theme
Santigold - Disparate Youth Good song
tyvm
Another possibly difficult one from me. I've got a small fragment of this song stuck in my head and I can't identify it. I think it might have been used on a film score, in the classical/modern classical genre. No idea of the original instrument. Here is a very short clip of me whistling the only fragment I know. As ever, TIA for any input.
Quote from amp88 :Another possibly difficult one from me. I've got a small fragment of this song stuck in my head and I can't identify it. I think it might have been used on a film score, in the classical/modern classical genre. No idea of the original instrument. Here is a very short clip of me whistling the only fragment I know. As ever, TIA for any input.

Turns out it was from the start of Goldfrapp - Lovely Head.
Thanks!
Theres a old DnB song i really loved but can't remember it.

They both released for free several years ago and if anything they'd fit under a soulful DnB style. I swear one of the artists has a enza or eza at the end of his name. Part of one song's name is storm and in one of the songs, the female vocalist is singing "side by side". I remember the youtube videos was pretty blue as well.
Hi, a request on behalf of someone else:

It's a dance/pop song from around 2006, which features an American guy talking about things that are 'wrong' with American culture, probably including McDonalds, Marilyn Manson and other celebrities. The album art may have been of a sofa/couch.

Sorry, not a lot to go on, but hopefully it strikes a chord with someone.

edit: I haven't had confirmation from the original person who asked yet, but believe the song he was looking for was Lazyboy - Underwear Goes Inside the Pants. Thanks to Bean0 for the help
Alright, my turn for a weird request:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Bmy1kfnoQ#t=12m6s

The song starting at 12:06. SoundHound doesn't help me out and whenever putting parts of dem lyrics inna di google I fail as well. (Totally missspelling everything, probably)

Any ideas? Amp..?
Quote from Jens O. :Alright, my turn for a weird request:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Bmy1kfnoQ#t=12m6s

The song starting at 12:06. SoundHound doesn't help me out and whenever putting parts of dem lyrics inna di google I fail as well. (Totally missspelling everything, probably)

Any ideas? Amp..?

Marlon Deja - Roll (Original Mix)
Shazam got it in the first 2 seconds :P
my man!

Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG