The online racing simulator
Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
Andain - Beautiful Things

googled in <1min
Thank yous!
how do you google something like that?
the only lyrics i heard from the song was "du du dum"
just figured out i exited out right before the real lyrics...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvaBg7gppw&feature=fvwk

From around 1:25. It used to be a very well known (I think) electro tune. I used to know it and pretty sure had it on my PC, but cannot make out the name anymore.

The girl moans/screams is what made it different. It just goes so well with the beat.
Quote from DevilDare :
From around 1:25. It used to be a very well known (I think) electro tune. I used to know it and pretty sure had it on my PC, but cannot make out the name anymore.

Edit: Actually come to think of it, it might be System F - Out of the Blue
Hey guys... So I have a song... I think it's from System Of A Down, but I'm not sure... I don't know anything about the song actually... I can't find it anywhere, there is no lyrics findable on the Internets...

So, I somewhere found a program (E: Don't remember where...) that recodnises which song is that, do you guys maybe know where to find it?
Also, if you want I can upload it somewhere. E: The song...
Quote from Xaid0n :Edit: Actually come to think of it, it might be System F - Out of the Blue

I see where you're coming from, but I dont think it is Unless its some heavy remix, I would of recognised Out of the blue.

Quote from matijapkc :Hey guys... So I have a song... I think it's from System Of A Down, but I'm not sure... I don't know anything about the song actually... I can't find it anywhere, there is no lyrics findable on the Internets...

So, I somewhere found a program (E: Don't remember where...) that recodnises which song is that, do you guys maybe know where to find it?
Also, if you want I can upload it somewhere. E: The song...

Well giving the title would be a start...
Post the song here.
Quote from DevilDare :Well giving the title would be a start...

As I said, I only have the song... I don't have anything else... I can only give you filesize and bitrate.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Post the song here.

It's heavy metal... Sorry for that guys... Enjoy!

Sry for the quality, had to put on 64kbps to be able to up it...
Attached files
A song.mp3 - 1.8 MB - 200 views
Quote from matijapkc :As I said, I only have the song... I don't have anything else... I can only give you filesize and bitrate.

Ah. Misunderstood you.
Tried to use my phone (App called Shazam) to recognize the song. Nothing.
Quote from PMD9409 :Tried to use my phone (App called Shazam) to recognize the song. Nothing.

I didn't know what's that app for... Have it on my phone too. Thanks for the try anyway.
Yeah it normally works with nearly every song I have tried, I was surprised it wasn't able to get that one.
Its not system of a down. But singer sounds that of adema, but adema rarely does anything that heavy.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah it normally works with nearly every song I have tried, I was surprised it wasn't able to get that one.

My Shazam couldn't get "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica...

Quote from Sueycide_FD :Its not system of a down. But singer sounds that of adema, but adema rarely does anything that heavy.

Well, the scream parts sound like Daron's voice, but I'm not sure... Maybe it's Adema's demo, or something... Also, nu metal is listed as their genre.
so its been bugging me, even though i probably wont like it at all!

but all i know is in the lyrics it is something like
"my london bridges will be falling down" or something like that.

its by fergie, or one of those not very good new artists

i remember liking it a while ago, and i wanna see if i still do

EDIT quickest google search found it...so nevermind. its called london bridge and it is by fergie..
Does anyone know anything about the song that plays in the background of this video for the first 13 seconds or so? I'm sure I've heard it somewhere else (e.g. TV programme or web show), but I can't place it. It could be free for use (e.g. in creative commons). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I am looking for this sound for hours now but I cant find out how to name it properly so that I can put the keyword in google and have it...this is pretty much what I need but it has this background sound which I dont need

It is that sound effect when for example in call of duty the letters of words are changing really quickly and the words are successively built...

thx for any advice
Attached files
Untitled.mp3 - 38.2 KB - 162 views
BUMP! I MUST have this song. it's on a tumblr blog. I already asked the person whats the name, but if anyone has a quicker response. Go for it. it's the first song on streampod http://dailyslammed.tumblr.com/
I have Tunatic, trying now

but I can't find out the second song, Tunatic wont recognize it. Have heard that one before

edit: well, its not the Danzel song, weird

post it here when you find it out, cool tunes in that playlist

Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG