The online racing simulator
In Your Head
(19 posts, started )
In Your Head
Hello,

I tried out Lightworks 12 for moviemaking and finally finished a new LFS movie. You can download it here:

direct download (liveforspeed.se) .. thanks FEL! (For some of you this might also work as a stream)
alternative download (zippyshare.com)

(Edit: I recreated the FBM_BMW skin in a resolution of 4096x4096 for this project. Posted it in the skins section now in case anybody needs that skin in high res)
Absolute masterpiece, Jens! It's just amazing. Uplifting, energetic, unpredictable, rich. You don stop surprising us. I think you redeem your lack of interest in technical side of the project with amazing story line. You are a good director.
Thanks a lot, Senis!
This time I really focused on getting the hang of the editing software and neglected the camerawork a bit. And about the story line I was not sure at all if it was easy / possible to understand what is happening for someone who watches this for the first time. As I kept the movie fast paced and used a few confusing elements here and there.
#4 - Litro
I can't see video.
Quote from Litro :I can't see video.

The streaming often doesn't really work at zippyshare, I upload my stuff there to offer a download link. I now added a direct download link which might work as a stream, depending on your browser. Otherwise I'd suggest to just download the movie (and then delete it again after watching)
Yes, this is amazing! Great work Jens.
Not sure what you "neglected", seems pretty flawless! Cameras were good imo, I liked that it was mostly "realistic" perspectives like one might get from zoomed-in trackside cameras or onboards.

The story I understood as driver mentally prepares for start and has flashbacks of previous races.
Maybe he should concentrate on task ahead and daydream less?

Why not youtube?
Great video Jens, I really like your works - they are very solid. The end especially worked out pretty well.

Oh and nice to see myself few times there! :P
Thank you guys for the positive feedback!

Quote from Gutholz :Why not youtube?

I don't have a single video on Youtube, I got fed up with it back when they blocked almost every single video in Germany that contained music. Plus, the "fair use" of copyright protected material (songs in this case) on Youtube is somewhat a legal limbo to me.
Surely I'd reach far more people using Youtube - but those of the community who are seriously interested in my movies are not scared by a download and check them out that way (luckily ).

Quote from FireMike15 :Oh and nice to see myself few times there! :P

Yep, I grabbed some league racing replays from the forum. Because I needed replays and didn't race much myself, lately, but also because I wanted to show something of the league racing that still exists these days.
#11 - n3ox
Nice work , as i first saw the FBM scenes, i thought this is going to be a revenge story ^^
Nice work, keep it up.
Good job, I really enjoyed watching it! It's nice to see a decent video without any blingbling post-processing effects.

And I'm glad to have seen myself in the video a few times
/like

And again thanks!

Quote from Flame CZE :And I'm glad to have seen myself in the video a few times

When stumbling across your run in the FZ5/RAC Kyoto Torsdagsrace while checking the replays for footage I couldn't stop watching that
Wow, now i see video. Also me in XFG there. Very nice video!
Great video! Well done!
Oh wow, just fantastic and really gripping stuff.

Fordie

In Your Head
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG