The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Round 5 Race Discussion (FORMAT DESCRIBED WITHIN)
So after 4 rounds of 7 complete, LFSCART makes its third trip to an oval on the autocross lot, the same 1 km paperclip shaped oval as used in 2012, with the only modifciation being the pitlane. It'll have 24-24.5 second laps on average, fuel won't be an issue, and you can actually get a decent draft going into the corners.

This will be considered an oval round, so remember R2s only, TS3 attendance for the races is mandatory.

A few other notes:
The 75% rule will be enforced as such: If there are 15 or fewer competitors, it will be enforced as standard. If there are 16 or greater competitors, finishing less than 75% race distance will automatically award you ONLY 15th place points, no matter where you finish.
If you fail to make the main race (in the event of 16+ cars) you will be awarded points, starting from 16th, based on your qualifying time. Anyone who qualifies 31st fastest (counting all competitors) or slower will be given 30th place points.

Hotlap qualifying will take place as per standard oval qualifying (one outlap, two hotlaps) - this time the inlap is optional.

Heat races will take place if there are more than 15 attendees, to determine who gets into the main race. Each heat race will be 18 laps + 2 pace laps, minimum of 2 heat races, split evenly (1,3,5,7,9 etc in 1, 2,4,6,8 etc in 2, every 3rd driver in case of 3, every 4th driver in case of 4, etc) - Pole sitter will not race any heat race and will not be counted in the calculation of how many cars / heat

The main race will be 98+2 laps long.

Grid will be set as such:
1st place: Fastest in Hotlaps
2nd-13th Place: Heat race advancers, # of advancers on heats based on even split of the 12 avaialable positions from heat advancement between the # of heats [any remainder is truncated, and any extra open spots will be given to those who do not race their way in] (2 heats = top 6 each, 3 heats = top 4 each, 4 heats = top 3 each.
14th & 15th place = fastest of those not pole or those who didn't race their way in

Race weekend timetable:

Sunday, 12 October 2014:

17:40 UTC Official Free Practice (20 minutes)
18:05 UTC Qualifying, 25 minutes afforded. Will use One outlap, Two Hotlaps (Inlap not required) format, drivers called out by Race Director. ANY DRIVER ARRIVING BY 18:30 UTC WILL BE ALLOWED TO QUALIFY!
18:45 UTC Heat Races (IF NECESSARY - should be 8-10 mins each), scheduling time for 3, but the schedule will collapse if no heats needed, 5 minutes from heat complete to next heat start (gridding will take place during this window)
19:40 UTC Grid Stacking (or 10 minutes following the last heat race if less or more than 3; collapsing back to 18:35 UTC if no heats needed)
19:50 UTC Race (98+2 laps; approx. 40 minutes if green all the way; 2 hour time limit. 10 minutes alloted for Grid Stacking; race start will collapse to 18:45 if no heats needed)

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires, as per usual.
Quote from larrymazadza :yes/71/larrymazadza

AND I FIXED MY SKIN MAN, I PUT LEAGUE LOGOS ON IT AND STUFF AND SUBMITTED IT...SO PLIZ, STOP GIVING ME PENALTIES

If you're referring to this skin -> https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1872266#post1872266 <-, then it's still not to regulation. The LFSCART mini-logo MUST BE ON THE SIDES OF THE AIRBOX. The logo png file is designed to be overlayed onto your skin where we want it to be.

We'll stop giving skin penalties to anyone once they show a correct skin, simple as.
8 people have confirmed so far.

Brilliant!
I always confirm late, because I don't want to make changes in confirms thread if something happens
Ylöstalo, sorry for the bump, I think I misjudged the braking point there.
So bad luck on pit stop -- got some time lost and then got PIT EXIT CLOSED

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG