The online racing simulator
(6 posts, started )
Whenever I'm clicking a thread in which has been made a new post, it doesn't send me to the last page\post, but to the first one, so I have to swap pages in order to read the newest post.

Thanks
Clicking the "New" button will take you to the last viewed post you viewed in that thread (I think).

will take you to the last post.
** Best answer **
Also "go to first unread" above the posts, below the thread title, takes you to there.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
will take you to the last post.

It doesn't take me always to latest post just like Moody.

First time when I click it takes me few posts above, later its OK (until somebody posts again). I guess the problem is with pictures. First when you click it takes you to last post, but as pictures are loaded shortly after then site become longer and you like virtualy scroll up. That does not happen later when clicking Last post (until somebody posts again), because pictures are probably retrieved from cache.
Yeah that's what I wanted to add, that It should take me to the first unread post by default? Anyway this "go to first unread" thingy solves the problem temporarly, but as I mentioned before, it should be by default. Its more practical.
Also I can't see a clear indication of what the new post actually is? On the old forum the unread posts were marked with that orange mark.
-
(bogdani.cojocaru) DELETED by bogdani.cojocaru : Nonsense :D

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG