The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :if you are desperate:
http://www.twitch.tv/bmxtwins

Missed 1st hour because cable company had wrong channel..

[18:29:38] Remco "TCLF" Majoor 420 BLAZE IT: WRECKZ
[18:29:40] Remco "TCLF" Majoor 420 BLAZE IT: FIRA
[18:29:44] Ray Kingsbury: race isnt on for 30 mins

gotta love this
Awesome finish
Bodine to race the lady in black
anyone got a stream link for NW tonight? I don't have ESPNNEWS apparently
nvm rain delay + I found one
What a finish. Was pullin for Gordon but Keselowski getting in the mix kessed it up.

Jeff needs to learn how to use the bumper (and radiator, engine, etc) to plow into people and move their asses out of the way.
"Josh McDowell" - Darrell Waltrip
Worst of all, he's not the only one who made the mistake.
Watching the doge car avoid that Brad K spin/pileup was the most exciting part of the Nascar season so far. I'm pretty sure an audible gasp could be heard at my place as we all held our breath and then we erupted into cheers when he made it through clean. Wow.
Certainly not the best racing we've seen, but I'm extremely happy to see Gordon finally get a win after being so close so many times this year. Harvick's run on the last lap was incredible, the ground he made up in the last half-lap alone borders on insanity.
I don't understand what he was waiting for, but I have to imagine even if there was one more lap, Harvick destroyed his tires just catching Gordon on that last lap. Still, wish he would have gone for it sooner and seen if he could get by the 24.
You'd be crazy to think it was just Harvick's run, and Gordon taking it a bit easy.
True, I imagine Gordon was being incredibly careful, making sure he didn't push too far and cost himself the win. Or he could have over-drove his car too much trying to get a lead on Harvick?

Either way, still happy with how it ended.
Quote from PMD9409 :You'd be crazy to think it was just Harvick's run, and Gordon taking it a bit easy.

Nascar orders to make a close exciting finish?
Quote from UncleBenny :Nascar orders to make a close exciting finish?

More like Gordon making 100% sure he doesn't screw it up.
Will never understand why people don't like Pocono, seems like an interesting race almost every year, and the shorter length is perfect to me as far as race time goes. Race started a little after 1 and we were on the highway headed home by 4:30 last night.
People hate when the field spreads out, yet want racing like it was back in the 90s.
Still throwing debris cautions for pebbles

I'm still not watching
Well after Dover's pebble they might be a bit cautious

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG