The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 250 LIVE on Simrace.tv 29th & 30th March!
Race fans!

Join us LIVE on Simrace.tv for flag-to-flag coverage of the Seventh Annual Kyoto 250, The Great LFS Race. Saturday will consist of the Twin 115 qualifier races to set the grid; Sunday will be the big day as up to 30 XRTs will roar to life for 135 laps of frantic action.

The Twin 115s - Saturday, March 29th 18:30 UTC

The fastest two drivers from the hotlaps will start on the pole in their assigned Twin 115. Drivers who qualify on the odd numbered positions (1, 3, 5, etc) will race in Twin 115 Race 1. Drivers who qualify on the even-numbered positions (2, 4, 6, etc) will race in Twin 115 Race 2. The driver who starts first in each of the twin 115's is already qualified for the 250, all other drivers need to race for their starting spot. The top 11 finishers (discounting the race's polesitter, if he's 11th or higher) will form up into the 2nd through 12th rows of the grid on Sunday for the 250. Race 1 sets the inside, Race 2 sets the outside. Those who aren't able to race their way in will fill the remaining 6 spots based on qualifying times.

The procedure is a bit complex, and definately non-standard. However, it's always a good show for these races.

They are 63 laps. A mandatory green-flag all-tyre change pitstop is required of each driver during the 63 laps.

Join us on Simrace.tv Stream 3 from 18:30 UTC for race 1, then stay with us through Race 2, which will start at 19:50 UTC or 15 minutes after the finish of Race 1 (whichever comes later).

The 2014 Kyoto 250 - Sunday, 30 March 17:30 UTC

More Race info after qualifying

On Demand: Twin 115 Race 1 | Twin 115 Race 2 | Race
Remote: http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/?host=NDR.Kyoto+250
Spotter's Guide: http://www.bean0.com/ndr/KY250Guide2014.png
Kyoto Ring Oval Track Map Banking Info
Tracker: http://tracker.newdimensionracing.com/
Forum: http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=190
#2 - Bean0
Thought that today is the 30th and I missed the beginning of the stream but I took a look at the schedule again and I realised that I'm early (29th today)!

E: op, stream online, splash screen but still.

E2: Formation lap & where are the bloody sounds from LFS/commentator voice?

Quote from Dr3dD ::munching_

Gotta do the same thing

E3: stream offline nvm

E4: Finally Thilo has spoken!

E5: metallic voice and RED FLAG

E6: ~10 minutes ago problem fixed
#4 - Dr3dD
:munching_

Edit:

bad cameras
-
(rosewood2) DELETED by rosewood2 : There is a reason for an edit button.
Quote from Dr3dD :bad cameras

The wrong TVDirector was loaded - we use a specific one, and Thilo loaded the other one. Fixed now
Quote from dekojester :The wrong TVDirector was loaded - we use a specific one, and Thilo loaded the other one. Fixed now

Thilo has a bit of a metallic voice right now.

E: uh-oh, a few cars in the single file line are sometimes dodgily going out of the line and then back to normal (lag)

E2: Hopefully no red flag again.

E3: Flame is gone. :/

E4: Woo robendo woo. Also that rhyme Thilo "number 999 has not yet crossed the line

E5: Race 2.
63 has raced his way in it seems, therefore the 91 will have to do it in twin #2.
#9 - Sobis
Thilo you're improving, nice!
Track banking info is actually pretty interesting, thanks. Kinda explains why the high line is the best at T3.

KY1 is a really funny oval, with all the different banking inclination/progression.
Quote from Sobis :Thilo you're improving, nice!

I still wait for the day it is fluidly
Quote from Flame CZE :In case someone missed this edit

I see it for first time, great work:bowdown: iLike
Stream offline? It's 5:30 pm UTC...
No,it's not! UTC doesn't go to summer time,like all others do around here. So we have 1 more hour difference to UTC in summer!
Quote from Eclipsed :No,it's not! UTC doesn't go to summer time,like all others do around here. So we have 1 more hour difference to UTC in summer!

Well thanks for the info Rony!
Quote from Bean0 :Spotters Guide

I know I didn't qualify, but where is my skin?

EDIT: Yes, I did check the date. Just putting it out there. With that said, I can't wait to watch this race because I have a feeling that this year is going to be a really good one!
Waiting for the stream to start since 7:28 PM GMT+1 DST

As always i'm really early at watching streams >.>

Still no stream? Really?

E: Blank screen nvm that. Hello Thilo!
Quote from Senninha25 :I know I didn't qualify, but where is my skin?

On your car of course.

Top Tip: When posting skins, don't use an image host that gives them a random filename.
Quote from Bean0 :On your car of course.

Top Tip: When posting skins, don't use an image host that gives them a random filename.

Lesson learned.
Ooooh.

Did I get mentioned by Deko, lagging him out of the race in LSFCART Light?

Lulz don't even remember that, it's been so long.

Only been online some weeks ago to do a small league event, just to see today that I missed the 250 again
shame...
Race"]Race now on-demand![/url]
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Ooooh.

Did I get mentioned by Deko, lagging him out of the race in LSFCART Light?

I'm not Deko, my feelings are now hurt.

2014 Kyoto 250 LIVE on Simrace.tv 29th & 30th March!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG