The online racing simulator
[CAD] Destruction Derby
(57 posts, started )
Quote from magnanimous :I'm sure this is a necro post, but this server really needs to come back. Having recently returned to LFS and not seeing it up there almost brought me to tears!

I am willing to be active on the server since I am still a member, too bad insim isn't working on the server atm though
Ahh, I remember when this was very popular server. It was always a pleasure to pull off some steam and getting ready to rumble. Esspecially now it would be a very good, since layout update and open configs have released, it might be possible to have never a same track driven twice.

Anyway, is it still BL1 FZ50 WR time hold by me? or are the all laptimes vanished? just asking as curiousity raised to peek some history

( because that laptime what I did was really something pulled off by me)
Yes, this was one of first servers I drove on when I bought s2! Too bad I lost all my great FZ5 and RB4 sets from Mreq when I reinstalled LFS.
Quote from Henqqa :Yes, this was one of first servers I drove on when I bought s2! Too bad I lost all my great FZ5 and RB4 sets from Mreq when I reinstalled LFS.

While I still have them all backupped and all the other thousands of setup from 2008 era
Well, if anyone has all the CAD layouts, theres the possibility of running the server again under a similar name with Airio and layouts...

Another possibility is that the server comes back..
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :While I still have them all backupped and all the other thousands of setup from 2008 era

I've still got every single set going back to that period too, including an indestructible suspension FZ5 set
Quote from magnanimous :I've still got every single set going back to that period too, including an indestructible suspension FZ5 set

heh, do you remember who is the original author of that set? =)

[CAD] Destruction Derby
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG