The online racing simulator
Historical 1 000 000 miles in LFS by P V L
(62 posts, closed, started )
For the first time ever one LFS driver has driven 1 000 000 miles. He is the best LFS racer and cruiser, he is P V L. Congratulations
Great.
Wow,what a life-time achievement,fantastic. You must be very proud about yourself if you even create an extra demo account to announce your achievement!
Nolifer...
#4 - MrSam
Congratulations P V L, respect
What about FM Failure? Didn't he have this achievement long time ago or could I be wrong?
He is the best racer AND cruiser? Wow.
Yes,the world champion!
Congratulations to the drone that drove 900,000 of those miles for you P V L
Gratz P V L
That's a great distance.
Quote from MousemanLV :What about FM Failure? Didn't he have this achievement long time ago or could I be wrong?

His achievement was 1 000 000 KM, not miles.

Gratz P V L. Looking forward to the next million! ^.^
Well,who knows,how much Failure has driven now,as he hide his stats due too much stupid questions. The difference between Failure and PVL ist that Failure was actually racing,not like PVL,who (I assume) just reversed throttle axis and put FO8 on wall-ride of oval to collect miles while he was playing WoW on other computer...
Quote from supercruiser1234 :For the first time ever one LFS driver has driven 1 000 000 miles. He is the best LFS racer and cruiser, he is P V L. Congratulations

My god, what did I just read. Congratulations on winning every single league race in LFS History. Well done!
Never seen him do a race? So can't be the best racer...
Always on a private server, oval, BF1, brick on the pedal, afk.

Such achievement.

Wow.
Quote from supercruiser1234 :For the first time ever one LFS driver has driven 1 000 000 miles. He is the best LFS racer and cruiser, he is P V L. Congratulations

Good job by posting such a huge achievement, and hiding behind a proxy. Very mature.
You might have a great distance, but only bmxtwins has the skills of being faster than anyone on any track without causing any crash.
This is madness haha! It's... well can someone make a clever explenation just how long that distance is? Like from planet earth to moon, or around the world 30 times or whatnot
Around the earth is 40'000km,so even I have travelled 4 times around,he with his ideas how to make car travel alone - 40 times around the world.
Quote from The Very End :This is madness haha! It's... well can someone make a clever explenation just how long that distance is? Like from planet earth to moon, or around the world 30 times or whatnot

Reaching 2ft from your chair to your pedal with a brick and achieving 1,000,000 miles is approx 40.255 times around the world

Eclipsed, you just beat me, well played! :cool:
Quote from Flame CZE :Good job by posting such a huge achievement, and hiding behind a proxy. Very mature.

lol well played
Yea,Flame just confirmed my suspicions...
Quote from Eclipsed :Around the earth is 40'000km,so even I have travelled 4 times around,he with his ideas how to make car travel alone - 40 times around the world.

Quote from Psysim :Reaching 2ft from your chair to your pedal with a brick and achieving 1,000,000 miles is approx 40.255 times around the world

Eclipsed, you just beat me, well played! :cool:

Haha!
why so much hate...?
This thread is closed

(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG