The online racing simulator
Thanks for imputs
I'v been in various meetings all day and test driver various cars to get some impressions. What I'm left with is that I might consider rather buying an 2012-2013 modell of either Toyota Auris or Mazda. They are pretty similar today but A LOT cheaper. Also they have good gurantees aswell. Going to check out more tomorrow and how it all is

Der Butz - Yes haha, my poor car is really slowly dying now :]
Quote from The Very End :Thanks for imputs
What I'm left with is that I might consider rather buying an 2012-2013 modell of either Toyota Auris or Mazda. They are pretty similar today but A LOT cheaper. Also they have good gurantees aswell. Going to check out more tomorrow and how it all is

Absolutely, let someone else take the 30% loss as soon as it leaves the dealers. The Mazda's are nice cars, know of a couple. Don't know if you get it there but Suzuki Swifts are pretty good too, but may be smaller than your looking for.
Totally agree with not buying a brand new car as there are always nearly new cars with low mileage at a fraction of the price.
Also if you are buying from a dealer, be sure to look at the price of a similar model in the private market and get haggling....often the price of their warranty is far more than the price of a warranty you could get from another company, so always look to take things out of their "special deal for you sir".
Quote from Anthoop :Totally agree with not buying a brand new car as there are always nearly new cars with low mileage at a fraction of the price.
Also if you are buying from a dealer, be sure to look at the price of a similar model in the private market and get haggling....often the price of their warranty is far more than the price of a warranty you could get from another company, so always look to take things out of their "special deal for you sir".

Quote from The Very End :Lol it is a little late for that, you have seen my current vechicle the Huynday? ;p It cannot get worse than that haha

What do you mean? The Hyundai 1.8 makes more power than the Mazda 2L. And to be honest the Hyundai is a better car to drive with more technology than the Japanese counter parts.
Quote from FPVaaron :What do you mean? The Hyundai 1.8 makes more power than the Mazda 2L. And to be honest the Hyundai is a better car to drive with more technology than the Japanese counter parts.

My old car was an Hyundai Atos which had 51BHP ;p Comfort was none

Aaand I have desided! Bought myself a mazda from desember 2011 with only 12000 km done. Link (norwegian) to pictures and so for it:
http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=46093810
Are those dead bodies in the trunk?
I belive so yes
reported that. expect a ban
That's ****ing racist. This is unacceptable, especially coming from a moderator.
I guess you guys haven't heard the expression "Once you go Dutch, you go lesbian" either.
Yeah, shame it wasn't black. As I am an sucker for mean black looking things the silver is .. meh

Good side tho! The silver is more "dark" than what appears on the pictures, so its cool
Drove it for a trip today, snowwy and sheit, got it down to 0.51 liters of fuel on each 10 km But if I dare to use some trottle it all goes to shit
Aaaand ....old model
It's not thaaaat old
Focus 2 = Volvo S40/V50 = mazda 3 ( http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/ro ... 2006-facelift-road-test// ).

Apparently Focus is popular due to some new type of independent suspension ("control blade"?) that was invented by Ford in 1998 - I always wondered why they are common as dirt it it appears they are instead common as ipods then. Mazda=jap built Focus, so should be a nice car to drive. COngrats
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I guess you guys haven't heard the expression "Once you go Dutch, you go lesbian" either.

They atleast don't spend money on them, those cheapo's
what´s with the banhammer on Takumi btw?
I have no idea, probally one of the devs beeing a crybaby again or something
Nice one! Gorgeous little car (well, not so little compared to your last one ) - shame it's so pricey in Norway, but enjoy it.
And so long as you do plenty of mileage and not too much city driving, the diesel is absolutely the right choice - plenty of power and fuel economy.
I'm gonna have to replace my own ancient and unwell Punto very soon. Much tinier budget, much lower mileage, so probly another ancient petrol shitbox...

[Edit: I reckon Takumi got banned for posting a really tasteless remark on the RIP thread.]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG