The online racing simulator
Quote from IMOL :First of all, Joonas crashed into him, and if you dissagree keep tell that to yourself...

Even when watching from the stream it was clear that Joonas couldn't have left any more room. Dennis is a mäyräkoira. (Yes, I went that far and talked in my native language to make you feel offended)
#77 - IMOL
Quote from ilbens :Even when watching from the stream it was clear that Joonas couldn't have left any more room. Dennis is a mäyräkoira. (Yes, I went that far and talked in my native language to make you feel offended)

I dont care what you said there, it isnt place to overtake. You must be extremely głupi if you overtake there around the outside, expecially with drivers like Dennis who isnt Jenson Button never ever in history of LFS went without contact... And oh well, not my fault Joonas cant hold one simple slide...
if Joonas wouldnt have slid, there would have been no contact.
Quote from IMOL :I dont care what you said there, it isnt place to overtake. You must be extremely głupi if you overtake there around the outside, expecially with drivers like Dennis who isnt Jenson Button never ever in history of LFS went without contact... And oh well, not my fault Joonas cant hold one simple slide...

Blasphemy! Joonas was far enough to try to pass Lind. Crash was caused by the Dennis' lack of skill to slow down when there's someone ahead of you.

Gj dennis, gj.. Anyway, dennis came in with a really bad line and had no chance of doing that corner that fast. I was using all the track i had on the right but it seems it's not enough for him
I love how WCL car rolls and lands on me and ****s up my left front damper
Oh wow, mature #33..

Either way, I did all I could to avoid joonas, I didn't have much idea that one would go for such move in the opening stages, the penalty is served and done.

But for that instance, I think the crash cost you more time than our penalty did, so next time, think of the consequences before you force other people into stupid mistakes.

Good catching up so far
Dear fellow competitor from Spain that is always causing us trouble. Please don't spectate out of the race without race controls permitting. Some of us would for once welcome your fail and a SC, especially after you've caused all this trouble to us. It would be only fair.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Second nfinity car to put us off... not sure whats up?????

Just to say from our GT2 perspective. Your 25 car when over-lapping is dangerous, whilst your 62 GT2 car (which i was close to reporting) refused to listen to blue flags when i was behind. Sort it out.
55, blue flag?????? I just don't get the deal with these lapped cars that won't yield unless you divebomb them...
Cool beans. Everyone learned Aston chicane. Even with the commentators curse and teh infamous wind no rolls. No need for the chicane layout it seems. Safety has reached perfection.
looks like there is 1 pts between gt2 leaders in standings :o
Crazy, right down to the wire.
Quote from MoMo92i :looks like there is 1 pts between gt2 leaders in standings :o

Deja vu gt3?
I don't see what you are talking about

hopefully that will not end by a drag race on the final straight after 24 h ! (deja vu also )
You think its gonna be a drag race in a 24 hour race?
good race

Wat
Press on the headline and find out
Yea,but that dude,who wrote them,still hasn't noticed that the "24h race" is over after 12 hours...
Should be one article anyway, editing with updates.. Can be called live blog or that nonsense you see more often on news sites but every time a new article is overkill.

Well, at least somebody is still enthusiastic.
#99 - CSF
That was a tourdeforce from Jack. Jesus ****.
gg

GT World Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG