The online racing simulator
#1 - steve
lol devs should hire this guy to make engine samples
#2 - ORION
LFS doesnt use samples for the engine sound.
[EDIT]
just watched the video... LOL
awesome freak lol
#3 - herki
He doesn't use samples either. Maybe the Devs should really contact him and ask him how does sound generation
LOL! nice find.... had me in stiches...
#5 - Jakg
ohhh nooo.. at times i heard the crazy frog in that! ohh nooo
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohhh nooo.. at times i heard the crazy frog in that! ohh nooo

the best quote from the comments was
Quote :somone didnt take their ritalin this morning

#8 - bal00
Very nice attention to detail and he has the I6 sound down. Excellent work with the wheelhop in the Civic, too.
rofl.. playing sandstorm in the background hah... classic

LOL love the vtec
That guy is pretty good at low revs, but he needs to work on the shifting and BOV
omg that guy is awsome omg :ices_rofl
That was freaking amazing!!! :ices_rofl The I6 sound was perfect, and I love the turbo spool, LOL. The Civic wheelhop and the VTEC changeover were awesome, that's the funniest thing I've seen for a long time
Quote from ORION :LFS doesnt use samples for the engine sound.
[EDIT]
just watched the video... LOL
awesome freak lol

then we should clone him so the devs can mail one to each customer
That guy proves that generates sound can be good Not the one in the pt cruiser tho
Heh, not bad. Got better toward the end.
"Nakkitartsani" (some people probably knows him from IRC channel) made a same thing for LFS... the video is removed though, the video is named lfs_nakkisounds.avi or something if someone still happens to have it.
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohhh nooo.. at times i heard the crazy frog in that! ohh nooo

I thought it was just me!

I liked the supra guy way better than the pt cruiser one. Everyone was saying it couldn't get better after the cruiser guy, so I thought it had to be really good... God, instead of starting to laugh I almost started crying looking at it, so pathetic and stupid. Maybe you had to see that one first to find it funny
VTEC just kicked in, ja!
#20 - Lino
HAHA Nice! It made it over here. That was origionaly from www.supraforums.com. Im on there since I own a Supra.
Quote from Lino :Im on there since I own a Supra.

Oh well, nobody's perfect.
I was going to say "poor you", but thought better of it (don't want the Supra crowd telling me I don't know what I'm talking about). But as Bob as started it off, I'm happy to say:

"Poor you. One day you'll get something else"

#23 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :One day you'll get something else

yes, one day you might sell that manly supra and go and impersonate a hair dresser with an MX5 and be just like tristan...
#24 - Lino
HaHa. What's wrong with supras? (Just to let you know I don't have the MKIV, I have a MKIII Supra. Not that it makes it any better ).

Quote from Jakg :yes, one day you might sell that manly supra and go and impersonate a hair dresser with an MX5 and be just like tristan...

HAHA!
Quote from Lino :HaHa. What's wrong with supras? (Just to let you know I don't have the MKIV, I have a MKIII Supra. Not that it makes it any better ).

IMHO it actually makes it better

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG