The online racing simulator
2014 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
Good lookin car for chase elliot in nwide
Hornish got a Gibbs ride in NN. WOO!!

Now if he could keep KyBu out of the seat full time Kyle may be able to actually contend for a Cup title yeah?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hornish got a Gibbs ride in NN. WOO!!

Now if he could keep KyBu out of the seat full time Kyle may be able to actually contend for a Cup title yeah?

If only. Sam will likely be doing 6-10 races. Sucks
At Pocono their pitcrew consisted of like 2-3 guys and they still got their stops done in pretty good times.
That's not it. Look at the front of the truck.
the hood looks interesting
Yes, I know this. But I like it without the splitter.
Quote from JackDaMaster :it's a box

It has two raised rectangles with a vane seperating them, or are my eyes deceiving me?
Trucks look more like he previous generation almost now
That Toyota even comes with cracked red paint.
I look for Johnson to win his 7th, and the 3 to do well in the 500. Beyond that, who knows. Hopefully the new trucks will not reduce the quality of racing in that series. I also hope that the 2014 Cup package will produce less aerodynamic push.

I also hope to see less fake debris cautions
I also hope to see less fake debris cautions
good joke
So they are telling them to not give 100% now.. I give up
Quote from Mustangman759 :So they are telling them to not give 100% now.. I give up

No, they implemented a rule. They still have to give 100%, and they still have to follow the rules.
Quote :So they are telling them to not give 100% now.. I give up

Not at all, they're just telling the drivers to put that effort into racing different.

I never cared for tandem drafting anyway, it took some of the excitement out of the plate races for me. I do think it will be interesting to see how their officiating of this rule goes. I mean, does this mean that you won't be able to bump draft at all without it being considered tandem racing?
Watching a choochoo train for an hour is so much ****ing fun
It's to bring more cars into the mix and also eliminate the silly incidents from inexperienced drivers trying to tandem (think John King 2012).
Quote from PMD9409 :It's to bring more cars into the mix and also eliminate the silly incidents from inexperienced drivers trying to tandem (think John King 2012).

Was Ron Hornaday's fault but OK

2014 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(221 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG