The online racing simulator
Need help- If anyone has seen this car or has any info about it, please let me know!
Thought I'd might as well ask on here as well, this link will take you to the Opel Manta Club forum, basically I would just like to know where the car might be or whether it still exists hope it does.

http://forums.mantaclub.org/to ... c-car-please-let-me-know/

NOTE: I did make a silly mistake of mistaking the number 1 for the letter I but I think most people will think that when you see the picture attached in the link above.

Help or your opinion on the current state of the car would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Edward.
As the guy on the manta forum posted it's not been taxed for a long time (1993)

The vehicle details for DAP 301T are:
Date of Liability 01 08 1993
Date of First Registration 15 06 1979
Year of Manufacture 1979
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1979cc
CO₂ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour RED
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

Doesn't look good, unless someone has it tucked up in a barn somewhere, I would say try Pistonheads pretty good for this kind of thing
Quote from GAVD999 :As the guy on the manta forum posted it's not been taxed for a long time (1993)

The vehicle details for DAP 301T are:
Date of Liability 01 08 1993
Date of First Registration 15 06 1979
Year of Manufacture 1979
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1979cc
CO₂ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour RED
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

Doesn't look good, unless someone has it tucked up in a barn somewhere, I would say try Pistonheads pretty good for this kind of thing

I've tried the Opel forum, just emailed the manufacturer , tried here and now I will try piston heads to see if I can get any luck
Still no reply from Opel, some people might think that the car might be in a barn somewhere...I've also put a WANTED add on the Opel Manta club website, and I am also going to send off a vehicle detail application to the DVLA, hopefully they can find out some info on the cars state and location as well as other forum members.
Good luck. I know what region my dad's 63 beetle and the owner of our 52 Hudson Hornet. The only 2 cars I wish to buy back at some point haha.
Turns out the car was scrapped by a company called Jordan's back in 1993

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG