The online racing simulator
Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
gl
Good luck
Anyway Goodluck

Thought he was in SR
So you recruited someone that doesn't exist?
Quote from NielsenRacer :Thought he was in SR

He was.

Sad that those "introduction" news are like 1 or 2 sentences these days. Not all of us knows his LFS career history, not even talking about his personal life...

Good luck!
Quote from TypeRacing :Not all of us knows his LFS career history, not even talking about his personal life...

Good luck!

I do. He's a guy that wasn't liked so he changed his persona to this fake 'Italian' guy with a name that doesn't even exist.
GL Frankatron and NV.
Good luck your gonna need it
Good luck Franky
hi frank , Welcome in the team
Fwank pls.
Good luck Fwanky and Nitor Velox!
Good luck
Nice buttonclutch franky

0,01 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Nice buttonclutch franky

0,01 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i can do better, i just want to make marus use bc so i can see the true times
Quote from fwanky :i can do better, i just want to make marus use bc so i can see the true times

:dopey:

Good luck in nv Frankz
Thanks Dennis
That is actually nice from you and your team to share setups. Ace stuff
Thanks man, well it's better to have public setups than having every other team stealing from eachother, last season this totally killed LFS endurance, teams was stealing eachothers setups, so everybody was scared of joining the NDR servers outside race schedules, so hopefully it will open peoples minds a bit, and we can get LFS back on the right track
Thanks for the setup Dennis, Paul, Toni, Tomek etc. We used your air pressures and incorporated some other stuff. So thanks and sorry about that incident with blue flags. See you next round and congrats on a solid 4th place finish after the trouble with double punctures.
Quote from Dennis93 :Thanks man, well it's better to have public setups than having every other team stealing from eachother, last season this totally killed LFS endurance, teams was stealing eachothers setups, so everybody was scared of joining the NDR servers outside race schedules, so hopefully it will open peoples minds a bit, and we can get LFS back on the right track

Interesting approach
Since there is not that many FZR AS6 Endurance setups in circulation, here's my first version for the race, right front still gets a bit too hot, But this setup proved worthy on AS5, and won't look too different from final.

enjoy
Attached files
FZR_AS6_GTWSRV001.set - 132 B - 756 views
Thanks Dennis
New setup, a lot better in the faster sections, still not happy with the front end.

Will possibly make a few more during the week.
Attached files
FZR_AS6_GTWSRV005.set - 132 B - 868 views

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG