The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
I'm away offhsore for a few weeks on Wednesday. Anyone want to use my iRacing account while I'm away for free? Flame CZE had it last time but he increased my oval iRacing, what a bastard trick that was. How dare he make me look good at oval

Anyway drop me a pm if you want it. I have 100% content, even the half arsed finished tech tracks.

Flame CZE, I'd be delighted if you wanted to use it again, but I cannot have you make my iRating artificial lol so If you race and do well then you are obliged to wreck at least once every few races to keep things on my level i'e utter crap!

Drop me a pm. Only users I am aware of can have this account, sorry I hope you understand.
Quote from AlienT. :I'm away offhsore for a few weeks on Wednesday. Anyone want to use my iRacing account while I'm away for free? Flame CZE had it last time but he increased my oval iRacing, what a bastard trick that was. How dare he make me look good at oval

Anyway drop me a pm if you want it. I have 100% content, even the half arsed finished tech tracks.

Flame CZE, I'd be delighted if you wanted to use it again, but I cannot have you make my iRating artificial lol so If you race and do well then you are obliged to wreck at least once every few races to keep things on my level i'e utter crap!

Drop me a pm. Only users I am aware of can have this account, sorry I hope you understand.

explains a lot LOL
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hah. No thanks. Even if I unsubscribed months ago, they're still sending mails...

Just send a support ticket saying that you'll report them for violating the CANSPAM act. That worked for me
iRacing is officially not the most overpriced game anymore. Forza just beat them with one car being 70 dollars
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :iRacing is officially not the most overpriced game anymore. Forza just beat them with one car being 70 dollars

i think simraceway charged even more than that for some cars.
Quote from R3DMAN :i think simraceway charged even more than that for some cars.

yea the 1930 bentley costs 30 usd LOL
there was one, i think the MP4/4 was $100+
Quote from R3DMAN :there was one, i think the MP4/4 was $100+

Its $31 I think. The cars are something like 1/100000th of the real price
Quote from JackDaMaster :Its $31 I think. The cars are something like 1/100000th of the real price

some of their cars are pretty reasonable priced but the others its like WTF are you thinking idiots
The f1 must cost a metric %*^# ton
Started playing iRacing few days ago, it was hard but got used to it , almost ready for promotion from rookie, cant wait for the promo day
Get your SR to 3.99 and you get insta-promoted.
Well its 2.5 now, took me time to fix the 0.5 i lost since the first day that i started playing, thanks for the info too
Don't care about positions, just drive clean and it will raise quite fast
Quote from Karlokarlo :Well its 2.5 now, took me time to fix the 0.5 i lost since the first day that i started playing, thanks for the info too

you get a .5 bump at 2.0 sr and maybe 3.0 sr iirc.
Looks great, sounds good too!
Quote from R3DMAN :Looks great, sounds good too!

It does sound good but it's the audio from another car.
Quote from Mustangman759 :you get a .5 bump at 2.0 sr and maybe 3.0 sr iirc.

You get given 0.5 SR everytime you go through a licence boundary including going up to 4.0.
Upcoming releases:
RUF Porsche (4 versions)
California Speedway (last NASCAR oval)
Holden V8 Supercar announced
1 new track which I cannot name. Lets see if any of you can figure it out.
Quote from vipex123 :You get given 0.5 SR everytime you go through a licence boundary including going up to 4.0.

yea, you can also lose that bump to. like I just did, not my fault someone is 2 seconds off pace on a half mile track though and can't hold a line while being lapped.
Ruf seems to be getting released within the hour. SMyers on Twitter posted "If I had a dog it would be saying "RUF, RUF" today...." and the membersite has a message saying: "** Downtime for 2 hours at 1:00pm EST / 18:00 UTC for new content and updates **
".

I'm holding out some hope for the RUF, if it drives like a dog (haha) then it's goodbye for me, I've got 3 days left on my sub.
you can guarantee that if it handles like a 911 there will be loads of people complaining that it's not right

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG