The online racing simulator
Arma III
(114 posts, started )
Development branch. Standard branch releases the 25th.
Bump... anyone have this? worth buying? It's 45eur on steam..

nvm bought it
Quote from Torolol :Bump... anyone have this? worth buying? It's 45eur on steam..

nvm bought it

Good choice.
Currently playing mods from steam workshop while waiting for my new toy (track ir) to arrive so I can play the campain.
If you can run it, it's worth it.

I'm having a hoot with the campaign despite the fact that I'm running the absolute lowest graphics settings possible. It look absolutely shit, but it's still a load of fun.
more or less demanding than BF4?
Less demanding. There are more graphic options on arma though, like object fading etcetc. I can run the game good with gtx560ti & i5 2500k

Quote from Matrixi :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cix07R1vlhI

Cool stuff on ballistics.

Interesting.. this game is very confusing for me right now. So many actions and stuff compared to bf. Takes some time to remember the controls..
i'll pick this game back up when I have my 2nd 7770
It's not as graphically intensive as people think, but it requires a fairly beefy CPU.

While doing some PSU testing, I noticed my watt'o'meter jump up by nearly 100 watts when firing full auto in Arma 3 while the CPU was crunching all those ballistics.
wow, this game only uses 2 cores
Maybe ill just buy it, and if it doesnt run well I have an excuse to upgrade my graphics card (i have a quad core gpu) which should be plenty right?
quad core gpu

wat
Quote from Mustangman759 :Maybe ill just buy it, and if it doesnt run well I have an excuse to upgrade my graphics card (i have a quad core gpu) which should be plenty right?

just name the card you have and I can check :P
GT 240 (20 dollaz ftw)
Impressed with the Modifieds Matt? Good fun to watch
Thought you were watching. Didnt practice though. Plus I intimidated parker a lot prerace and got him nice and red
But this isnt the iracing thread
**** I don't know what planet I'm on let alone which thread.:tempted:
Quote from Mustangman759 :GT 240 (20 dollaz ftw)

no, just no. my 7770 even has trouble with running it at high settings. you should upgrade
Hey, I can run it on a i5-3350p @ 3.3 ghz cpu and a 8800GT.

That's my 'good' system too. Usually it's on my laptop.
I have yet to find any good server online... only russian servers and ppl literally doing shit there, just ****ing around in spawn
Filter the game type, eliminate all the useless wasteland servers.
List looks very empty even with them
http://i.imgur.com/gABoH8O.png

I wouldn't recommend this game as public online game.. it's buggy as hell too. I see vehicles flying around and going crazy. Worth 45euros? **** no... bf4 has less bugs than this.

too early words as always, found a nice server now
That's all you get? What's your Internet connection like?

I get dozens if not hundreds of wasteland servers, then a handful of CTI and domination servers that I actually enjoy.
wow, I get a lot more than that

Arma III
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG