The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :Why tracker does not show used car?

It should now, I had forgotten to flip that variable
#52 - IMOL
What's with the gloves? That might actually help if you're gripping the wheel hard because it acts like some cushion. Anyway, you guys drove an epic race to come back with that timeout issue.
Great video, imol.
#56 - IMOL
Good for you
Quote from Iginla :Well, we led you guys by 20 seconds, and for sure you would have not caught me, because at the end I was as fast as you with car bottoming and flooring out in some corners. And Sami would have driven at least 15 minutes after your driver came into pits, with thin tyres, so I dont think you would have been able to catch us at all.
Anyway, grats.

Checking the replay, you guys seemed to be down a couple of kph on the straights compared to what you were at the start. Seemed like it was after each of Toni's stints that the car lost 1kph. But anyway that's endurance racing, it's part of the deal to keep the car clean and you only have yourselves to blame on that part.
Quote from IMOL :No, but i wear Sparco socks and shoes. Problem?

Sim-racing is serious business

...and nice showoff.
#61 - IMOL
Quote from TypeRacing :Sim-racing is serious business

...and nice showoff.

No, i treat driving in any kind, seriously. And its not showoff, its just way im driving in LFS right now.
Jesus christ, Tomek. Stop taking everything so personal...
#63 - Jni
Thanks to everyone for the race, we enjoyed it very much. It was nice to see that GT1 cars didn't do anything stupid when they were overtaking GT2 cars. At least we don't have any complaints.
Hi, i'm from Mafia Racing #69, yes, that white car spinning like a tornado when GT2 green flag shows up.

I have one question to drivers and administrators (who makes the best league in LFS imho).

We really need to start the race with the cars just inches apart? Even here? An Endurance series?

The rulebook said "Rows should be spaced approximately 3-5 car lengths apart." (VIII.2.b) Why this is ignored in every race?

Yesterday was dissapointing. All our effort go to the toilet before we can catch the green flag.

I don't get it.

Oh, i'm sorry i said one but did four

Hasta la próxima! (sorry for my bad english)
Quote from Dr3dD :Hi, i'm from Mafia Racing #69, yes, that white car spinning like a tornado when GT2 green flag shows up.

I have one question to drivers and administrators (who makes the best league in LFS imho).

We really need to start the race with the cars just inches apart? Even here? An Endurance series?

The rulebook said "Rows should be spaced approximately 3-5 car lengths apart." (VIII.2.b) Why this is ignored in every race?

Yesterday was dissapointing. All our effort go to the toilet before we can catch the green flag.

I don't get it.

Oh, i'm sorry i said one but did four

Hasta la próxima! (sorry for my bad english)

I will go through that mess and figure out what needs to be changed, if anything. It's usually more a case of drivers changing their behaviour and not changing the rules. The quick looks we gave it after the start showed lots of lag involved (and I had shite FPS trying to look at it, yay crap PC and two LFS's I'll start accepting donations to the "Get deko a new PC fund" now, kthx ^^)

To abort after that schemozzle would have sent the entire course SCD, and been treated as a regular SC restart.
deko I have a nice Nvidia GT240 graphics card sitting around collecting dust. It's PCI-E and should run on aprox 200 watt systems. It ran LFS full graphics at 60 fps for me.

You know how to get in touch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Dennis93 :Jesus christ, Tomek. Stop taking everything so personal...

I agree, but I think it's just that Tomek doesn't understand sarcasm in English. We must teach him
Quite a chaotic race for us, really didn't get so lucky with the GT2 guys, but personally I really have to applaud Iron Club for how the handled the GT1 cars. Bit of a bad end to the race, but that's why this is a championship not just a one-off.
Quote from Dr3dD :...

Yeah, I was kinda confused how small the distances between the cars were...
Luckily, we didn't have any trouble because of that in the GT1-field and as long as there is noone lagging like hell, it's ok i think. But rules are rules and obeying them seems pretty hard during a starting procedure.

It was also quite irritating how often the field got down to about 50-60 kph..

Apart from that, it was nice to finally do some endurance racing again since mor than 2 years i guess. It was pretty boring for us since we had 2 laps to the car in front of us and also 2 laps difference to the ones behind us. But all in all, i am really happy how it turned out as my first race in FZR.
See you in BL1R, hopefully with a better pace then.
#70 - AsnL
Quote from MoMo92i :
Description : car 07 send car 54 into the gravel costing it about a lap. Some lag was involved but car 07 should have been aware of that and be more careful.

Just watched this on rep, what the hell...

I am so sorry for my lags. I (whole Cq) got the info from IRC just in the end of 2nd stint that something is wrong with my (and team's) connection. Weird thing is that we were lagging in the same moment, in the same way (only polish drivers such as: Garfild, Ziomm, Arco, Goszki and of course me.). I didn't want to ruin anyones race by pushing their car out of the track. Therefore I'm sorry if I pushed someone, I wasn't aware about the fact how my car is bouncing around the track.
Quote from AsnL :Just watched this on rep, what the hell...

I am so sorry for my lags. I (whole Cq) got the info from IRC just in the end of 2nd stint that something is wrong with my (and team's) connection. Weird thing is that we were lagging in the same moment, in the same way (only polish drivers such as: Garfild, Ziomm, Arco, Goszki and of course me.). I didn't want to ruin anyones race by pushing their car out of the track. Therefore I'm sorry if I pushed someone, I wasn't aware about the fact how my car is bouncing around the track.

It was both cars. Very odd. Same happened to me in last corner (slight left hander). It is what it is, but please fix for next round if its something on your ends.
Quote from AsnL :Just watched this on rep, what the hell...

You did not blame.
I reported to my team manager and communicated on IRC in real time,
but was teased and that's not good !
There was messages to Cq whole race over IRC, no one did anything :/
What we could do if every Pole had the same problem ? It wasn't single person, it was like 4 people.

GT World Series 2014: Round 1 Race Discussion
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG