The online racing simulator
Mega skin pack
(6 posts, started )
Mega skin pack
I havent done this skin pack. My friend MrRigu98 has done this mega skin pack.
It includes over 2900 skins from life for speed forums!

Download
1.6GB are you for real ?

ok , lets see if it worth it and if i find skins i was looking for along time now :]

thanks

EDIT:

This mega website is bullshit , cant download it in firefox and mega also saves the file twice in two locations .
downloading chrome -_-"

EDIT 2:

dosent work on chrome , got stuck at 87% and in explorer it just crashes .
thank you anyway :]
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :1.6GB are you for real ?

ok , lets see if it worth it and if i find skins i was looking for along time now :]

thanks

EDIT:

This mega website is bullshit , cant download it in firefox and mega also saves the file twice in two locations .
downloading chrome -_-"

EDIT 2:

dosent work on chrome , got stuck at 87% and in explorer it just crashes .
thank you anyway :]

There is guide for mozilla firefox in mega website. I can download the mega skin pack with mozilla or chrome. My friend also have downloaded the file succesfully. And the size is big because there is 2900 skins...
Got it working , thank you for this pack it has some awesome skins , i got throgh the formula skins and have tons more to look at
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say thanks! Lots of skins included here that I haven't seen before. Saved me loads of time trawling through the forums to download all of them.

For anyone wondering, the pack includes 1,618 skins sized at 2048px and above. Smile
Sadly it wont open on my computer

Mega skin pack
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG