The online racing simulator
Quote from S.E.T.H :i dont want forces view to be available while racing because its simply killing the realism and its not designed so that people can see more and drive faster in the first place. nor designed for lower spec pcs

drive with wheel in cockpit view and it will be realistic for you. You won't notice others driving with it, they won't get any advantage over it, other than a little bit more sight. They still have to do the driving, force mode doesn't do that for you.
Quote from Eclipsed :Herr Seth,why you never answered this question?

duh. because the answer was obvious. if i wasnt being faster using this or if i didnt know any other who does effectively use forces view to drive faster why would i keep saying people get advantages unfairly and that it should be banned? i am faster when i use it because i can see the road better. but do i like using it? never. do i have to use it to compete with the others who are using it? i have to.
Then I urge you - please don't drive to Bavaria in case you have drivers licence and car. I don't want to meet on road someone,who need to see road under his car to be a better driver. Thank you!

PS. Good luck for making revolution here. You failed once,you'll fail this time too,but still,I like your dedication and optimism. Too bad that for stupid reason,try something better - consider politician career for yourself!
Quote from S.E.T.H :duh. because the answer was obvious. if i wasnt being faster using this or if i didnt know any other who does effectively use forces view to drive faster why would i keep saying people get advantages unfairly and that it should be banned? i am faster when i use it because i can see the road better. but do i like using it? never. do i have to use it to compete with the others who are using it? i have to.

You really don't, you have just convinced yourself that somehow force view makes you quicker so now you drive focused on the fact because you are using force view your times will drop. Its the same as racing/playing wearing a lucky item of clothing or whatever, it's just in your mind.

As someone else has mentioned, in the time I have been on lfs and the forum you are the only person I have ever known mention/complain about the force view.
Quote from GAVD999 :As someone else has mentioned, in the time I have been on lfs and the forum you are the only person I have ever known mention/complain about the force view.

Because,he's the only honest and smart guy here,all others cheat with the mighty force mode and says that aren't using it!
Quote from GAVD999 :You really don't, you have just convinced yourself that somehow force view makes you quicker so now you drive focused on the fact because you are using force view your times will drop. Its the same as racing/playing wearing a lucky item of clothing or whatever, it's just in your mind.

As someone else has mentioned, in the time I have been on lfs and the forum you are the only person I have ever known mention/complain about the force view.

check out the replays i shared.
The links are dead
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :yes.

you wanna look stupid dont cha?

soon someone will download it and you will have feelings when i say links are not dead, it means i have checked and links are not dead.
Just upload them here
Quote from S.E.T.H :you wanna look stupid dont cha?

soon someone will download it and you will have feelings when i say links are not dead, it means i have checked and links are not dead.

I'm trying the hardest to look even stupider than you. It's damn hard tough. (in other words, I'm not taking you serious anymore)

I mean it's again a thread about something called not important. You don't get any advantage out of it. Also you complain about it 'taking away realism', even tough you use a damn mouse (which gives people who are good with it advantage).

you even said that F mode is the best VIEW you can get, but it's not a VIEW. What would you call it? coconuts?
#64 - col
@S.E.T.H

There are only two possible outcomes here, you might as well choose and be done with it:

#1 You accept that you are wrong, that there is no unfair advantage to using force mode. LFS continues to have forces view. Everyone slowly forgets the two comedy threads on the subject, your hypocrisy and that you imply that most of us are cheats. You become a valuable member of the community, and you start enjoying LFS. Your stress levels go back to normal. Life is good.

#2 You refuse to accept the truth and continue to hammer away with your crazy conspiracy theory. LFS continues to have forces view. You become so much of a laughing stock that nobody here ever takes you seriously again. Your anger means you cannot fully enjoy LFS. Your stress levels are constantly high. You feel bitter and that everyone is against you. It's just not fair.

good luck choosing
Quote from col :@S.E.T.H

There are only two possible outcomes here, you might as well choose and be done with it:

good luck choosing

#3 i dont have any anger or something, trust me i'll just get the sim if i am sure forces view will not be used as a driving view. those fast people in blackwood+fbm demo wont be able to do the same times without the mode. so we will be equal. i am myself going faster with it. so, i prove more people getting advantage of the mode, abusing it and eventually one of the devs will say: if we didnt develop this mode for the low spec pc users or as a driving view, why dont just we block it from being used/abused in servers? and LFS continues to be a great sim without that glitch.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I'm trying the hardest to look even stupider than you. It's damn hard tough. (in other words, I'm not taking you serious anymore)

I mean it's again a thread about something called not important. You don't get any advantage out of it. Also you complain about it 'taking away realism', even tough you use a damn mouse (which gives people who are good with it advantage).

you even said that F mode is the best VIEW you can get, but it's not a VIEW. What would you call it? coconuts?

as i explained and as any average person could understand mouse is not an advantage over a wheel. force feedback, feeling of the wheel, feeling of the kerbs, feeling of the brakes etc. with mouse there is only on/off throttle and braking as i explained. every mouse user is using mouse because they dont have a proper wheel. not because they are faster with it. so using mouse is about the player while forces view is about the devs. just like banning button clutch usage. you wont be able to block drivers from using it by telling them. devs will block it and it wont be used. simple as that.

if forces view is abused by some people as i provided replays about this, its up to the devs to make sure its used for the intended purpose.

so, you said replay links were broken, what happened now you say something else? why try to change the subject? so replays links were NOT broken as i said.
thats a good example how you make up things in your mind F mode gives advantage, maybe not to some people but it DOES give advantage. and i have provided replays to prove it. i have completed 3000 laps after a dev answered checking every other view to see if its any advantage or not and yes. it IS advantage. so take your jokes along with your stupidity and get out of my thread. i need opinions from people, opinions that do mean something. yours is just ''no it just doesnt give advantage'' well its just about the capacity you had when you said links were broken and it turned out to be what? wrong once more.

forces view is a view to analyse the car. yet, its not a view to drive the car. i wrote the simplest i could for the last time expecially for you. you are another guy to be lost in the dust because his parents didnt teach him how to respect
Quote from S.E.T.H :if forces view is abused by some people as i provided replays about this, its up to the devs to make sure its used for the intended purpose.

by pressing v once, the same effect is there, only you don't see the wheel and the fps is lower. you stated before that you wouldn't mind that, but it is almost exactly the same.

Quote from S.E.T.H :so, you said replay links were broken, what happened now you say something else? why try to change the subject? so replays links were NOT broken as i said.

where did I say something else? but just the site itself. I got a 404. that's why it's better to just upload them here in your comment.

Quote from S.E.T.H :thats a good example how you make up things in your mind F mode gives advantage, maybe not to some people but it DOES give advantage.

The same goes for mouse, for some it gives an advantage and for some it doesn't. Arcade racers who don't need ffb and car feeling have an advantage over wheel.

Quote from S.E.T.H :and i have provided replays to prove it. i have completed 3000 laps after a dev answered checking every other view to see if its any advantage or not and yes. it IS advantage. so take your jokes along with your stupidity and get out of my thread. i need opinions from people, opinions that do mean something. yours is just ''no it just doesnt give advantage'' well its just about the capacity you had when you said links were broken and it turned out to be what? wrong once more.

Someone is faster than you and uses F mode. That doesn't mean he's faster because of F mode. You just are a bad loser

Quote from S.E.T.H :forces view is a view to analyse the car. yet, its not a view to drive the car.

And a mouse isn't a controller to drive the car with.

Quote from S.E.T.H :i wrote the simplest i could for the last time expecially for you. you are another guy to be lost in the dust because his parents didnt teach him how to respect

it's internet, not real life. I don't think you are a person for the internet, so you so you provider should disable you.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :by pressing v once, the same effect is there, only you don't see the wheel and the fps is lower. you stated before that you wouldn't mind that, but it is almost exactly the same.

where did I say something else? but just the site itself. I got a 404. that's why it's better to just upload them here in your comment.

no its not the same effect. when you use mouse you NEED to see the wheel of the car to feel the direction of the car itself. with wheel it might not be a problem but with mouse it is. and forces view changes the looks of other cars while the custom views do not.

no you did not get 404. you just believed the other guy and went for it. and now you are lying. and links are there working nicely.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
The same goes for mouse, for some it gives an advantage and for some it doesn't. Arcade racers who don't need ffb and car feeling have an advantage over wheel.

arcade racers will not be able to compete with sim racers. car feeling and ffb and throttle-brake adjusting will effect the times and they are advantage over mouse. period.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
Someone is faster than you and uses F mode. That doesn't mean he's faster because of F mode. You just are a bad loser

it means he is faster because of that mode when he cant compete with me in a FCV server.

Originally Posted by S.E.T.H
forces view is a view to analyse the car. yet, its not a view to drive the car.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
And a mouse isn't a controller to drive the car with.

you dont get it do you?

go to the options in game, controllers tab;

-keyboard
-keyboard stabilised
-mouse
-wheel

so it IS a controller to drive the car with.

go to the views in the game:

there are many views which you can adapt to your driving style but forces view is NOT among them. which means its not a view to drive, but a view to analyse the car. period.

hopefully that is my last reply to you as you got all your questions answered correctly. dont lie next time. it is bad.
Quote from S.E.T.H :no its not the same effect. when you use mouse you NEED to see the wheel of the car to feel the direction of the car itself. with wheel it might not be a problem but with mouse it is. and forces view changes the looks of other cars while the custom views do not.

virtual steering gauge = yes

Quote from S.E.T.H :no you did not get 404. you just believed the other guy and went for it. and now you are lying. and links are there working nicely.

your problem you don't believe me. He said the link was dead I checked -> 404 -> agree with him that it was dead.

Quote from S.E.T.H :arcade racers will not be able to compete with sim racers. car feeling and ffb and throttle-brake adjusting will effect the times and they are advantage over mouse. period.

tell that feuerdrache, my biggest rival. also the best rival to have.

Quote from S.E.T.H :it means he is faster because of that mode when he cant compete with me in a FCV server.

being used to it and advantage is different. I can't go drive with force view either and be faster, just because I'm not used to it.

Quote from S.E.T.H :you dont get it do you?

go to the options in game, controllers tab;

-keyboard
-keyboard stabilised
-mouse
-wheel

go to the views in the game:

there are many views which you can adapt to your driving style but forces view is NOT among them. which means its not a view to drive, but a view to analyse the car. period.

hopefully that is my last reply to you as you got all your questions answered correctly. dont lie next time. it is bad.

you've got in car, custom, tv, rear and force. If it wasn't ment to be a view, they would've disabled it.
S.E.T.H is the new clown of the forum

No one on the forum gona take you seriuolsy anymore s.e.t.h
Quote from S.E.T.H :-keyboard
-keyboard stabilised
-mouse
-wheel

Oh,I wanna see you driving your brutally accelerating Fiat Stilo JTD with keyboard or mouse! From safe distance of course!
Quote from Inouva :S.E.T.H is the new clown of the forum

No one on the forum gona take you seriuolsy anymore s.e.t.h

Except me, because I know what he means, but what either he or me can not explain, so it is of course unbedeutend to you.

But yes you are right, no one take will seriously him anymore untill he can explain exactly what he means. ( He have explained wrong, and if he did not in his opinion, then all hope is lost )
Quote from S.E.T.H :i am really interested with the future of this view as i know many players in demo, i'd say more than 60% are using the forces view to gain advantage. and you can see this already because almost none of the servers have the ''force cockpit view'' mode activated. the ones which activated this had their servers left out in the cold. you can also go and ask in the servers, maybe some of them will say no but when you disable forces mode their times will drop.

Or it is most likely because FCV mode disallows not only "force mode", but basically every view except cockpit, TV and heli views. There are many people who use custom view, so they can't play on those servers, or don't want to. And it can be proven, unlike your statement that more than 60 % use forces view.
here is the forces view
Attached images
better sight.png
better 2sight.png
Quote from S.E.T.H :here is the forces view

use the custom camera and you have even more!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG