The online racing simulator
Sickest Backwards Walltap
(10 posts, started )
You're good!
Nice one!!!
Quote from squidhead :Nice shameless self promotion and attempt to hijack thread

Nice amount of butthurt
nice1
Quote from pärtan :Nice amount of butthurt

Butthurt? Me? In somebody else's thread? No. What I am is disgusted by you, talentless, cheap hack.

Guy puts effort in his driving and video, posted it here and all you jackass do is trying to ride his hype (hype, that's rich for a dead forum, but doesn't change the fact.).
#9 - Litro
Still alive.
Quote from squidhead :Butthurt? Me? In somebody else's thread? No. What I am is disgusted by you, talentless, cheap hack.

Guy puts effort in his driving and video, posted it here and all you jackass do is trying to ride his hype (hype, that's rich for a dead forum, but doesn't change the fact.).

I guess we're even then. Since you make a big deal out of pretty much nothing and start talking down on people. Do you really think that it would of made any difference if I made a new thread? "Trying to steal hype" please... It's not like he paid any money to start this thread, or that you get any more views from posting a video as a response rather than making a new thread about it. Anyways, I'm gonna leave this one to you now, because you obviously just enjoy smack talking on these forums anyways.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG