The online racing simulator
FIFA 14 Discussion
(46 posts, started )
Apparently it has serious problems.

It's only redeeming quality is that it gives Game Engine nerds a first chance to look at Fox Engine.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Doesn't seem like you've played the game, the new features this year actually added inertia and weight to the players. It's by far the best simulation of a football game, years ahead of PES.

I've played the demo. It might be slightly better then previous years but it's still a weightless bore fest. I mean just compare a long pass on the ground in PES and FIFA, how you just feel and hear the ball zipping on the ground, in FIFA it's like paper.. Through balls etc.. same story
Quote from k_badam :
PES '14 is gonna be good if the game looks as good as the trailer

it's worse than FIFA 06
PES is an unfinished, rushed brilliance. Player switching lags a couple of miliseconds, enough to make the game sometimes unplayable, but underneat that is a football masterpiece. There's a patch in November that might fix that.
PES was alright last year, actually played it, but this time I'm just disappointed, not up to FIFA's level this year IMO. It does seem like an unfinished product, hoping they can bring something great for the next game
That's all a matter of perspective, the FIFA thing, i can not take FIFA and "level" in the same sentence.. It just doesn't work for me, so 'sadly', PES is my only option..
PES is so terribly unpolished that I honestly can't believe it's a 'modern' title. It might be a decent game at its core, but at this point it's so far behind FIFA in terms of production value that it won't be able to grow a fanbase beyond the regulars anymore.
Enjoyed PES 2013, but to be fair, I was totally bored to death with FIFA 13. Diving is totally pointless, but hilarious for the first 5 minutes, shooting is very predictable.
Quote from shaun463 :Enjoyed PES 2013, but to be fair, I was totally bored to death with FIFA 13. Diving is totally pointless, but hilarious for the first 5 minutes, shooting is very predictable.

What diving?
Quote from shaun463 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOBlUA2am8

Looks ridiculous, and never works, but it's there :P.

I remember now, when they first launched it you could win a free kick every single time if you got the timing correct. But that was back when you could score a goal by kicking the ball directly through the goalkeepers chest.
****in finally. Now I can actually go and rebuy on another account to play FIFA 14. Unfortunately lose my Pre-Order packs and loyalty packs.
Quote from EA in response to being reported to the Better Business Burea :Hello Raymond,

Thank you again for your patience. I've reviewed your contact with the TOS team and your account, so I wanted to follow up with you about your case.

Unfortunately, I don't think that much can be done in regards to the ban. It looks like it was issued in response to a violation of our Terms of Service, so it's fairly unlikely that it will be overturned.

However, I can see that it was mentioned in a past dispute of that ban that your access to FIFA '14 wouldn't be affected by the ban. I believe that this was the case at the time you were told, and then changed later on at the request of the studio.

Since this is the case, I will be happy to refund your purchase of FIFA '14. I understand that your decision to purchase the game depended on whether or not you could access the Ultimate Team features and since you cannot, I can provide a refund as an exception.

If you purchased the game directly from us via Origin, please provide your order number and I will locate the purchase in order to refund it. If you ordered a physical copy of the game or purchased it from a different retailer though, please let me know and I will provide more information about how to obtain a refund for those purchases. Thanks again!

gg raymond
#41 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :****in finally. Now I can actually go and rebuy on another account to play FIFA 14. Unfortunately lose my Pre-Order packs and loyalty packs.

Why did you get banned?
"Hey baby, can I touch your soccer balls, and show you mine?".

Or cheating.

Probably cheating.
Surely just being Ray is enough to warrant a ban
Even if I wanted to have a ban as well I have absolutely no idea how it's possible to get banned in a football game???
"hacking online" in FIFA 13. I find it hard to believe they caught any hackers judging by the amount of hackers I faced in FIFA13 (timeout glitchers ftw)
On FIFA 13 apparently I was uber cheat0r. Check my record if you can it was crap

FIFA 14 Discussion
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG