The online racing simulator
FIFA 14 Discussion
(46 posts, started )
FIFA 14 Discussion
rb4 interior?
Did somone tryed pes 14?
Iv just insteled it before one hour..

Fakin sit, thought ill never say this , but fifa 13( wich i actualy dont know how to play, im absolutely nub) looked better then this crap

dafaq is konami doing ?
It might just be me, but it seems quite hard to tell the difference between the new gen (Xbox One, PS4) and old gen versions of this year's release. So the new generations are getting the ignite engine, which gives greater fidelity in animations and physics (ball movement through the air, more than 2 players going for the ball in headers) more intelligent AI and realistic crowds...

But all the feature pages on EA's site also credit the old generations with these features.

... so what exactly are PC/Xbox360/PS3 players missing out on?
off balanced/early shooting etc. thats really it.
anyways got myself a 100% chemmed spanish squad. Only need to buy a new LB and ST really, and a CAM. But ill probably make a few more changes when I see how they play
mate

nobody cares
u guys using ts when playin?
i should learn some basic tricks from somone
5.135.180.115:9988
yep. Looking to get a club going for pro clubs also. on origin im Flyingstangy.
tricks are not needed tbh. Basic dribbling tricks are good only if you know how to use them, I prefer to just beat them with passing
Cross the ball, header, goal. Like FIFA 10 but worse. If they patch that, then it will be a great game.
fifa14 looks/feel awsome to me..
Quote from undertaker00 :fifa14 looks/feel awsome to me..

I'll join in on pro clubs
I prefer Center fielder forward and being able to create plays.
Someone who played FIFA 13... Is there any actual significant progress in terms of gameplay...? Things you can't see from youtube videos.
It feels a little bit more like PES '13 did, especially with the way the skill moves are now executed without L2/LT. It's a bit slower, with strength more necessary, and pace with the ball isn't as important - however, over the top balls are still overpowered with pacey and strongish players. Good game, nothing revolutionary, I'm enjoying it alot more than 13 TBH.
Thanks, was about to stick with FIFA 13 but oh god I think I'll buy the 14 too... Just can't resist.

edit/ Seems like hardcore stayed.

They need to fix drop in match pros for PC.
Quote from shaun463 :It feels a little bit more like PES '13 did, especially with the way the skill moves are now executed without L2/LT. It's a bit slower, with strength more necessary, and pace with the ball isn't as important - however, over the top balls are still overpowered with pacey and strongish players. Good game, nothing revolutionary, I'm enjoying it alot more than 13 TBH.

Yea pace is still OP but I have learned to just use spin skill move better . Crossing is most wffective way to score, and close range shots in the box are like guarunteed goals, but really hard to get theough the defense now.
Ive changed my play style, extreme pace is still a way to go, but quick penetrating passing might work also, which is what I built my squad to do (now just need to do that instead of trying to outpace 90+ pace players with my low 80 pace players lmao
no wii u? version
How can anyone play this, baffling.. I'm waiting for "insert coin" to pop up, so arcadey, fast, overdone animations, cpu is doing tricks all the time like everyone's Neimar. No weight to it, inertia, feeling, and that camera movement, man that camera movement..
Yea i keep losing its getting annoying, just get pushed off ball and held the fouling system is shit the refs call nothing.
Quote from k_badam :no wii u? version

No one bought a Wii U. EA's dev team included.

Why make a game for nobody?
Quote from Boris Lozac :How can anyone play this, baffling.. I'm waiting for "insert coin" to pop up, so arcadey, fast, overdone animations, cpu is doing tricks all the time like everyone's Neimar. No weight to it, inertia, feeling, and that camera movement, man that camera movement..

Doesn't seem like you've played the game, the new features this year actually added inertia and weight to the players. It's by far the best simulation of a football game, years ahead of PES.
PES '14 is gonna be good if the game looks as good as the trailer

FIFA 14 Discussion
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG