(80 posts, started )
Team Name: nFinity eSports
Driver 1 lfsw-name+name: lacko86 - L.Kovács
Driver 2 lfsw-name+name:
Team Name: live-for-speed.hu
Driver 1 lfsw-name+name: TCsabee - Cs.Terhes
Driver 2 lfsw-name+name:
Results Round 4
Pity that Thorsten didn’t finish either race, he could’ve been fast.

But good racing guys, I was surprised that I was so fast at the end of second race, considering I only had 11 laps done before the event

Thanks Vitaly (?) and Oli for the setup. If I had used my original setup, I wouldn't have been so quick most likely.
yes flame, you have a really good looking performance on lfsstat.

i still have to work on my racepace. i slowly build up raceconfidence. atm i have few fails and crashes, now i can work on my speed.

the fairness at first corner and chicane was awesome!
i'm sorry guys but tomorrow I cant race, I'll around for work.
have fun
Was training so much to fight with you... :P
This will be the most challenging one
Track: South City Town Course Reversed (SO5R)
Servername: 1stBFA FO8

17:45 UTC / 19:45 CET Qualification
18:00 UTC / 20:00 CET Sprint Race - 17 laps
18:30 UTC / 20:30 CET Main Race - 35 laps

The serverpass remains the same.
Will there be test starts before race?
We can do a test start if you like.
Quote from Sn1p :Team Name: Forti Corse F1 1996
Driver 1 lfsw-name+name: Carbons - A.Bērziņš
Driver 2 lfsw-name+name: Eclipsed - R.Kronpušs

driver 1 change
Results Round 5
I have developed some program which scans replays and creates team and drivers championship table. Here is output (it may be wrong, some bugs possible):

Drivers championship:

Teams championship:

If this data is right then there is some chance for Wisniewsky (diff after drop is 19 points) and for Ulrich (diff after drop is 30) to win the championship.

Team championship is in question too. McLaren(-41 points), Ferrari(-45) and Jaguar(-56) have chance too. Team can score 81 points if get 2 doubles in the weekend. Looking forward for last race (but most likely I won't be able to join racing).
Woah, the Teams Championship is so close But I wish I’d never done the race, Force India = epic fail in the long one
nice work vitaly.

we should talk in detail about it. how to prepare the script for upcoming leagues and so on.
lets do this at 1stbfa forum.
Track: Aston Grand Prix (AS5)
Servername: 1stBFA FO8

17:45 UTC / 19:45 CET Qualification
18:00 UTC / 20:00 CET Sprint Race - 8 laps
18:30 UTC / 20:30 CET Main Race - 16 laps

The serverpass remains the same.
Results Round 6
That was a really nice season Nice fights, especially with Martin, Adam & Oliver Thanks so far was a great one!
Final Standings

Oh snap, lost both championships

Well, it was a fun season, thanks to all, I enjoyed it
Congratulations to Adam Wisniewski for winning the FO8 Champ! :clapclap:
He won 7 out of the 8 races he participated in and did 4 consecutive pole positions. Well done!

Thanks to all participants, it was a nice and fair crowd and we had alot of fun.
Honestly, after i saw Martin finishing behind me at main race i already came to terms with loosing drivers champs. So i was really suprised hearing that it's otherwise.

Martin would have deserved it for being fast and costistant thru all the season.
But finaly i'm not second in a league i participate :P so it makes me really happy. Also dealing with respectfull drivers which is really rare. Even Torsten didnt crash me :P

Can't wait till Olivier comes up with some new league cya around
Congrats to Adam and Benneton team! Was a really nice champ, I really wait for next one ^^
thanks olli for join but I'm angry because kronpuss hit me and threw me to the box hight and I've ruined a good race possible.

congratulation to winner Adam, Kapal and Ulrich

1stBFA FO8 Championship [Completed]
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG