The online racing simulator
Ios7
(70 posts, started )
That was sarcasm btw, because it's bullshit.
#52 - DeKo
Arguing over IOS vs Android makes you all a bunch of ****tards. Get a grip.
Quote from DeKo :Arguing over IOS vs Android makes you all a bunch of ****tards. Get a WP8.

Fixed
Quote from Bose321 :The video must be fake, because Apple users are well-educated people and they carefully choose new products.

I did not carefully choose. I did not choose actually.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I did not carefully choose. I did not choose actually.

In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm as well.
Guys, instead of buying an Android or iPhone, you should buy some Sarcasm Detectors.
Quote from Flame CZE :Guys, instead of buying an Android or iPhone, you should buy some Sarcasm Detectors.

BUT iPHONE HAS SARCASM DETECTOR!
Quote from Bose321 :In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm as well.

no, you don't say would you like a rock captain obvious?
I had an iphone 4 for 2 years. so i've passed through from ios4 to ios6. To be honest, i was getting tired of the damn phone, it was starting to have frequent bugs (it would freeze, apps would crash, sometimes when i opened a text message from the lockscreen the damn phone would just turn off, etc...) but i liked it. It served me well and it was a reliable phone for 95% of the time that i've had it. I never jailbreaked it because i like to keep my things in oem state just in case everything FUBAR.

I would have kept it an other year if the damn screen had not broke because of a 2' drop (and also because my carrier did not want to renew my contract so **** them. for any canadian, **** telus.)

So 6months ago, i went out and bought a Galaxy S3. I absolutely love it. it does have some major flaws (shit battery life, but it aint worse than the iphone's by the end of its life) but the amount of things i can do with it is just amazing. i just wish that i had more than 2gb of data/month. Other than some minor teething issues, it just roflstomps the iphone (whatever model you have.)

TL;DR - if you want a nice and reliable phone out of the box, get an iphone.

if you want something better, go get something else that runs on android or windows.
Quote from el pibe :
TL;DR - if you want a nice and reliable phone out of the box, get an iphone.

if you want something better, go get something else that runs on android or windows.

qft,
anyway it's each on their own, I prefer android aswell just because i feel more comfortable with it (have also had an iphone for a while, sold it though), iphone seems a bit too simplyfied and too mainstream for my eyes. Not saying that android is better or iPhone is better, it's up to taste afterall.
I almost got scared thinking Dustin said something normal for once.

Then I looked at the username.
and here I am with my samsung star 2 with no apps cuz tehre are none
Tried out IOS 7 in a store today, and I actually quite liked it. The gestures made it much faster and streamlined to use than the previous versions.

Think I'll order a 5S once they land in Finland, as I mainly use my phone for quick photo snaps these days and 5S seems to have a pretty decent sensor on it.
I'd rather get a Lumia 1020 for that.
Yeah because they are witty enough to actually follow that.

Spoof Ad, spoof tweets, both users of 4chan.

Ios7
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG