The online racing simulator
Ios7
(70 posts, started )
Ios7
It sucks if you are on ios6 keep it
Wp 8 ftw
Who gives a crap? Seriously, even my damn FB feed was filled with "omg iOS 7 today" BS.
a what?
I would go back to ios 5 if i could lol
I would go back to iOS 4 if I could LOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
My old iPhone has iOS3. Still sucks.
The lack of intelligence in every post above mine is appalling. That said, considering the majority of them are Android users, I suppose I should expect that.

Also, this news is so 4 months ago. Been using iOS 7 for long enough, that it's no longer "new". It's just how iOS is.
At least they killed those awfull icons from previous versions, to say they've become stale is a serious understatement. Still, this concept of "4 apps in a dock and 16 apps on the homepage" is also seriously depressing.
Quote from Bose321 :Not really surprising when most people have Android devices.

Well that makes sense. Majority of people aren't very intelligent, so logically that same majority wouldn't make an intelligent choice for a mobile OS.

Quote from Bose321 :
You finally admit iOS is old?

Well, after using it for 4 months, the new UI isn't really "new" anymore to me. But that's just my perception after using it for long enough. To everyone upgrading today, it is new.

It's all relative.
Oh yeah. I forgot, only smart people must use iOS.

Windows Phone must be for rocket scientists then.
Quote from Bose321 :Oh yeah. I forgot, only smart people must use iOS.

My main point is that it takes a certain type of dullard to choose to run Android.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My main point is that it takes a certain type of dullard to choose to run Android.

Take for example Bose. He is judging iPhone off of his iPhone 2
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My main point is that it takes a certain type of dullard to choose to run Android.

it takes a certain type of dullard to jump on a "IOSvsANDROID flamewar" wagon.

Both have pros and cons. period.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :The intelligence is strong with this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsLArefSOw

They made a similar video in Hungary when the iPhone5 got released. God damn they were all retarded... Standing in the queue for days.. Hilarious answers like "because it makes me cool and different from the others" , "it can't make everyone cool, if you give an iPhone to a homeless it won't work" , "it will completely change my life". I just kept on facepalming hard, saying the IQ is quite weak with these ones. Guess this is called religion.

Apple went totally low since Jobs died, he would roll in his cave seeing what's happening now. iPhone 5C... really?

I haven't seen any droid users yelling over the social media that a damn software update is available... But apple users... attention seekers.
Do rockstar have an opinion on iDevices ?

Spoiler, I run an iPad, so not iAnything bashing. And, no I'm not running ios7 as I can't be bothered.
android
Quote from Bmxtwins :Take for example Bose. He is judging iPhone off of his iPhone 2

You obviously didn't get the joke.
Inability to spot a fake video is strong with you two..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Inability to spot a fake video is strong with you two..

That awkward moment when you realize it's real and you don't want to believe it.
Sometimes I wonder if Americans are really just the true masters of comedy. Their news and general behaviour are so ridiculous, that maybe they are trolling the entirety of the world with their facetious behaviour.

Maybe we are being trolled by a brilliant society, who chooses to act so incredibly moronic that we think they're stupid!

Ios7
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG