yes but i like it
thank you man your are my a reskured
I have some sound that I made in the game

2009 Civic SI & Honda's V6

Hope you guys like it
Attached files
XFG_VTEC SI.eng - 415.2 KB - 2390 views
XFG_Accord V6.eng - 320.4 KB - 2005 views
FZR sound i made, hope you guys like it (name of the engine sound has no relation to it lol)
Attached files
FZR_turbo.eng - 323.1 KB - 2287 views
Can Someone Make Make Me R34 GT-R Sound File For XRG?
-
(Bogi76) DELETED by Bogi76
Have Honda civic, accord, Integra, sound for FXO??
sr20det
This is a sr20det sound I've made.

I did quite a bit of research to find the signature sound and maintain it at higher rpm adjusting the various sliders, more specifically the collector and tail mix.

In a perfect world there would be no clipping but some clipping do add to the realism in my opinion but I kept it within a reasonable range.

A lot of time was spent adjusting all the details and correlation between all the elements such as the intake in relation to the turbo spooling, it has a flutter type of blow off that I made with Audacity, it was inspired by another sound that was around a couple of years ago, some people may remember it as ''shorthigh.wav''. It's not the same sound, I tried to make it as natural as possible, focusing on the airflow/pipe pressure sound tones. (The blow off can be loud for some, adjusting the dump valve muffler still give a nice result, if you like a subtle blow off)

I think without pretention that this is probably the best sr20 sound you will find. Feedbacks are appreciated

P.S for those using tweaks with the XRG, turbo sounds are preloaded.
Attached files
XRG_SR20DET326.eng - 375.2 KB - 2422 views
XRT_SR20DET326.eng - 375.2 KB - 2299 views
BeNoM, Thank you dudeThumbs up
I don't know if anybody ever posted this but this is the sound what I and everybody would need the most !!!

I think it would be great for 3 cars

XRT because it has turbo.

FZ5 because it has power.

RB4 because its turbo end 4WD.

Can somebody do it for me/us ?
really nice man, similar to an older SR20 sound i've been using for years, but this is refined nicely, good job Smile

Quote from mathieumayer :This is a sr20det sound I've made.

I did quite a bit of research to find the signature sound and maintain it at higher rpm adjusting the various sliders, more specifically the collector and tail mix.

In a perfect world there would be no clipping but some clipping do add to the realism in my opinion but I kept it within a reasonable range.

A lot of time was spent adjusting all the details and correlation between all the elements such as the intake in relation to the turbo spooling, it has a flutter type of blow off that I made with Audacity, it was inspired by another sound that was around a couple of years ago, some people may remember it as ''shorthigh.wav''. It's not the same sound, I tried to make it as natural as possible, focusing on the airflow/pipe pressure sound tones. (The blow off can be loud for some, adjusting the dump valve muffler still give a nice result, if you like a subtle blow off)

I think without pretention that this is probably the best sr20 sound you will find. Feedbacks are appreciated

"GigaTuner" UF1 sounds. This is the ultimate tuner engine sound for UF1.
Attached files
UF1_tuner2.eng - 283.4 KB - 1848 views
I've tried a lot of different XRT sounds, but this is definitely the best I've found. Thank you!

Can someone update the list in the first post?

Quote from mathieumayer :This is a sr20det sound I've made.

Can someone make a xrg supra engine?

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG