The online racing simulator
Isn't This Wonderful?
(13 posts, started )
Isn't This Wonderful?
Hello , Lfs racers and cruisers.

Had just a great night, With playing lfs fantastic game and there is many idiots in lfs world but it is so extremly many really good guys and girls that u can really laugh with and have a really good time with in live for speed. I have been on many cruise servers those nights. Been trying TC what a wounderfol place everyone is nice and having a fun time togheter. there servers that is awesome and some servers that are shitty but thats normal. Iam playing much Folkrace and cruise and also now tried cargame.

Just want you to really think about how many hours you have had in this game with a smile on your lips.

Srr for my english but i think you understand

Let me/us now your best LFS moment
In coment..
Oh those S2 Members,ill get S2 some day. or from a championship maybe.
Quote from Neon145 :Oh those S2 Members,ill get S2 some day. or from a championship maybe.

If u buy it you wont be disappointed!
When u bought it you going to talk to you self and like : Why the f did i not buy this previously
Best LFS moment? That time when you face a collision bug.

Nah, just kidding. The best moment is the time when S3 comes out.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Best LFS moment? That time when you face a collision bug.

Nah, just kidding. The best moment is the time when S3 comes out.

Ofcourse
yes it never stopped being wonderful.

yesterday my girlfriend comes home and i go see her: "honey your forehead is all sweaty!" yeah... lfs.

edit: worst thing is i wasn't even online, just trying to do 20 laps of XFG @ fern bay green rev in under 30:00.00
Quote from CarlLefrancois :yes it never stopped being wonderful.

yesterday my girlfriend comes home and i go see her: "honey your forehead is all sweaty!" yeah... lfs.

edit: worst thing is i wasn't even online, just trying to do 20 laps of XFG @ fern bay green rev in under 30:00.00

dude where you find girls lool :dogrun:

finding girls.. hmm not so hard with the internet

but finding one that takes an hour long "race" serious and really thinks accidents caused by distractions would be sad.. now that takes luck
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

oh dustin you're just mad because your cursed metal body won't let you do a blazing 29:44.43 like i did today

MUAHAHAHAAAA
This is Wonderful.
Quote from CarlLefrancois :yes it never stopped being wonderful.

Pictures of your gf or didn't happened

Isn't This Wonderful?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG