The online racing simulator
A few tiny lfsworld bugs
(14 posts, started )
A few tiny lfsworld bugs
Small bug - on lfsworld.net in the Some online charts tab in the car usage tab you wrote "ra" but car's name is Raceabout. Also Isee same thing in S2 hotlaps -> wrs [FIXED]

Also in the Racer charts tab I can see only 2012 year stats. It's normally ? Do you delete previous year stats ? [FIXED]
I changed ra to raceabout in the cases you mentioned.

You should be able to select the year, down to 2003, on the racer charts page.

I don't understand what you mean to say with the screenshot. You'll have to be more specific.
About that screenshot. My LFSW settings -> Background When you choose Use a background and black font and press apply not all icons became with background and black. LFs Remote, Live Alert, Hotlap analyzer, Activity map and LFs forums icons left with white letters.

But after F5 that looks normal.
aha, that's fixed, thanks.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
-
-
-
Go lfsworld.net -> S2 Hotlaps -> 'Racer Details' or 'Compare' tabs -> When you press on icon ( view attachmented files ) you get message :

The search function cannot be used for a little while.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Attached images
Image 1.jpg
Image 2.jpg
works again
#7 - Litro
I cant upload lfsw background. Or is it only me?
Hotlaps not being converted into RAF format
Over past few days I've uploaded about 7 or 8 hotlaps (same track, different cars) but when I try to compare any of them to other hotlaps, I get the message '....hotlap has not yet been converted into RAF format....'

Message says try giving it a minute - I've tried giving it a day, but still same message.
Attached images
LFS RAF message.jpg
sorry, it's running again, processing the backlog which I see is kinda large, as someone has uploaded a whole bunch of hotlaps. But it'll be done processing soon enough.
Quote :'....hotlap has not yet been converted into RAF format....'

Thit was always. (starting from 2009 year, maybe earlier.)
LFSW doesnt updates info. And lfsw commands from lfs doesnt work.
s3 cuming
Won't make a new thread as it's nothing big,but still wanted to draw some attention to some problem at lfsw - online hosts list is empty and history is having a flat line (unchanging value) for last estimated hour for both hosts and players online.
thanks for the report.
I did notice some weirdness and something has happened about two hours ago. Doing some research.
In the meantime services should be back up and running again.

A few tiny lfsworld bugs
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG