The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :Have you ever driven a car?

Have you ever driven 400HP, 530kg car without any downforce on motorbike like tires at 200km/h+?
Quote from BlueFlame :Have you ever driven a car?

A constant swaying feel is most certainly NOT natural behavior.

have you ever driven a race car from 1967? they don't drive the same genius.
inb4 blueflame rage post
Quote from Mustangman759 :have you ever driven a race car from 1949? they don't drive the same genius.

1949? We're talking about a car from 1967.
to be fair I actually thought it meant Lotus 1949 and I don't follow F1 religiously.
anyways went ahead and fixed the post since it still was my point.
I changed my FFB settings from linear to nonlinear mode, and it completely transformed the car. From a vague, numb bucket it came alive and now feels like a proper beast. I love it now!
I think that they should make the Lotus 49 even more realistic to the 1967 season. If you have a severe enough incident (which in iRacing means you drove over a cone), your account gets deleted and all your content gets erased off your hard drive to simulate the "death" of a driver in the 1967 season.
In iRacing a death could be simulated quite easily by driving leisurely and then randomly losing control...

Just drove the radical, felt shit, but drive able in practice, and warmup, but in the race someone said I was blinking, so I started from pit road, and WTF the car handled like shit, the balance of the car was completely ****ed. Seriously...
No no no, I believe you, I mean, that south city performance surely would have made Rens really happy, lmao!
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :No no no, I believe you, I mean, that south city performance surely would have made Rens really happy, lmao!

Ease off the white stuff bro'
Awww did I hit a sensitive spot? Please, do continue to do races so we others can have a good daily laugh
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Awww did I hit a sensitive spot? Please, do continue to do races so we others can have a good daily laugh

I don't understand this abuse, for want of a better word. I have alot of respect for you. I've never once criticized you or anything about you. I thought we were grown men and had a mutual respect for each other. So I really don't understand the attack.

I did criticize iRacing on the other hand. Does it really bother you that much?
I heard some team rigged a race so their driver who blew their engine would still finish second and get possible promotion?
Radical is the best it has been in a while.
Yeah, the Radical is a blast to drive. The Vette was awesome @ Spa, but I kinda hate it now.. Those low speed spins are quite annoying. Sebring is great, but I just fail too much there. Spinz everywhere.
Mustang felt more unpredictable than l49 when i tried it tbh
Quote from BlueFlame :Just drove the radical, felt shit, but drive able in practice, and warmup, but in the race someone said I was blinking, so I started from pit road, and WTF the car handled like shit, the balance of the car was completely ****ed. Seriously...

Quote from PMD9409 :Radical is the best it has been in a while.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah, the Radical is a blast to drive.

This is what bothers me, your critisism is just taken out of your ass because, how do I put it in a nice way... like the black guy in 60 seconds says to his driverlicense pupil in the car: "I know I can't swim, so I keep my black ass out of the pool".

The radical drives absolutely great and is a awesome car to drive with the update, one of the best cars for sure.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah, the Radical is a blast to drive. The Vette was awesome @ Spa, but I kinda hate it now.. Those low speed spins are quite annoying. Sebring is great, but I just fail too much there. Spinz everywhere.

Sebring is not an easy track in the Vette for sure, lots of bumps in awkward places.
Drove the MX5 last night, feels like the best it's ever been.

Although same problem I have with the Skippy is the braking power is too much, the car stops within 100 meters from max speed, I was pretty sure the skippy and MX5 had steel disks, well anyway I have the feeling they just cranked up the grip levels which makes the car handle like a car but the braking is too strong imo.
Quote from BlueFlame :Drove the MX5 last night, feels like the best it's ever been.

Although same problem I have with the Skippy is the braking power is too much, the car stops within 100 meters from max speed, I was pretty sure the skippy and MX5 had steel disks, well anyway I have the feeling they just cranked up the grip levels which makes the car handle like a car but the braking is too strong imo.

I dunno what the max speed you reach in the mx5 is but I do know that it can stop from 60mph in 35m (and thats the road version). I can imagine the stopping distance for the skippy being some 10m shorter if not more.

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG