The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
no upgrades yet?
Not planning anything. Not even angel eyes.
i dont want to live on this planet anymore. loosing faith in friends
move beemars, shitbox fwd coming thru

i see a beema on that pic so its ok
dem Azev rims look sik on dat MK3 brah
here iz interiorz, leather from camelz cockz

Nice wheel.
Quote from doyal :

Loving it

**** yeah. I might get a '02/'03 AP1 before the end of this year (if I manage to save enough :schwitz
Quote from NitroNitrous :**** yeah. I might get a '02/'03 AP1 before the end of this year (if I manage to save enough :schwitz

You are a car designer dammit. (actually how does it pay, say compare to an architect?)
Quote from JJ72 :You are a car designer dammit. (actually how does it pay, say compare to an architect?)

I've been working for almost 2 years now. If I was anywhere else in the world I could have three or four S2000's by now, but since I'm in Italy...
Heres my newest purchase, BMW 323i

Straight pipe!

Hydraulic handbrake

A1 is such and awesome little car.
A1 is for ppl that can't afford a minicooper lawl fail
Quote from mp5cod :A1 is for ppl that can't afford a minicooper lawl fail

Awwwww look who's jelly

IMO - the A1 looks 10 times better than the current Mini.
-
(NitroNitrous) DELETED by NitroNitrous
I think the previous generation of A1 looked more awesome. Still a great little car tho.
Quote from KiRmelius :I think the previous generation of A1 looked more awesome.

This is the first (and yet only) generation of the Audi A1.
Quote from 5tag :This is the first (and yet only) generation of the Audi A1.

Sorry, I'm not feeling too well today. Might be the angle of the photo, but to me it appeared pretty differently proportioned than the A1's I see in the street, thus making me to make this false assumption. Pardon my stupidity. I'm drinking way too much lately.
ladies car or not but audi seem to have hit the nailhead with the new designline. Every new car that audi has realeased recently is so damn beautiful... even that A1, probably the best looking mini car in my eyes...
Quote from -NightFly- :ladies car or not but audi seem to have hit the nailhead with the new designline. Every new car that audi has realeased recently is so damn beautiful... even that A1, probably the best looking mini car in my eyes...

Much nicer than the Polo/Ibiza/Fabia, but they start getting very pricey once you begin adding all the nice optional extras

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG