The online racing simulator
The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )

Poll : Would you like to see the series in action?

Yes
No
Maybe
Will be good to have one race on autocross. What do you think?
Quote from BorislavB :Will be good to have one race on autocross. What do you think?

We will not run on Autocross.
-
(RandomnessInside) DELETED by RandomnessInside : unnecessary lol
Since the series has now been decreased down to 5 rounds, Westhill will not be used and thus all layouts are now available (final edits coming later though).
Awesome logo! Great job Random!
what kind of setups do you want?

-open
-only arbs are free
-fixed
I am for open setups!
Open setups, definitely.
I think we need more votes so we can give a decision.
Open sets (well... i am fcked )
open sets definitely
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(RandomnessInside) DELETED by RandomnessInside : off-topic
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(RandomnessInside) DELETED by RandomnessInside : off-topic
*ahem* So anyway, back on topic. More votes needed for the decision.
Hi, im interested in this league, im guessing open setups are user preference, and closed being everyone uses the same?
Quote from Garazion :Hi, im interested in this league, im guessing open setups are user preference, and closed being everyone uses the same?

or only a few things on the set are setupable
I'd say fixed setups mean you can change some things on them, while open means you can do anything (unless if tyre rules apply and such).
It has been a long time since the concept of the series was invented back in April, but now the wait is almost over! Just a month remaining and the lights shall go off for the first time!
Amazing! Hope to make it for all the events.
We will share the rulebook and similiar things as soon as possible for you to check out.
Friday!
I think friday evening is the best and specially for me because i'm not home most of the weekends and i wanna still race :/ FRIDAY!
Quote from Nike Veloci :I think friday evening is the best and specially for me because i'm not home most of the weekends and i wanna still race :/ FRIDAY!

it will be saturday evening, because the admind don't have enough time to set everything up on friday evening.
All I can ask for is that we all have our watch's in sync so that there's no missed opportunities.
Quote from Texpelt88 :All I can ask for is that we all have our watch's in sync so that there's no missed opportunities.

Indeed. /)
FYI I were testing/preparing the layouts with CodeLyoko1 from 4:30PM to 9:30PM through a Skype call while driving and laughing all the time for shit.

In all seriousness we got some nice material for a teaser video though!
Being that I was going to try and start an MRT league on Wednesdays before I was referred to this thread by Rony, you can assume that I'm interested

No reason for me to create another league. If the event times are right I'll be there
Quote from Cornys :Being that I was going to try and start an MRT league on Wednesdays before I was referred to this thread by Rony, you can assume that I'm interested

No reason for me to create another league. If the event times are right I'll be there

Yeah sue me for stealing your idea like 4 months ago.

Anyways you're more than welcome to take part in this series!
Quote from RandomnessInside :Yeah sue me for stealing your idea like 4 months ago.

Anyways you're more than welcome to take part in this series!

Plan on it if the times work out Looking forward to it

The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG