The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 500: Server Information and General Discussion

2013 Kyoto 500 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.Kyoto 500 - THE SERVER WILL BE PUT UP DURING THE DAY MONDAY
Server Password: Password for all practice sessions available here (must be logged in to view it - soon will be restricted to logged in AND entered)

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
For the record, Skinkit will be released during the evening Monday.
I just can't sign in. I try about 30 different numbers but i can't?
Attached images
NDR.JPG
Quote from BorislavB :I just can't sign in. I try about 30 different numbers but i can't?

1) Sorry for the obscenities, I use things like that when I'm testing so they stand out. I forgot to take that out of the code :|

2) The system is not recognizing something properly, probably just a variable pass issue. When I get home from work (around 15:30 utc) I'll look into it. I'll PM you when I think I have it fixed.
Thanks!
I have fixed the issue. When I had fixed an issue with passing the LFSCART numbers properly, I had forgotten to make it also properly recognize the numbers of new entries.

As always, error reports are welcome.
Now when i try to sign in that is what i see.
But when i go to the entry list nobody use my number (it's 46).
Is the problem in me now?
Attached images
NDR2.JPG
#8 - Jni
Quote from BorislavB :Now when i try to sign in that is what i see.
But when i go to the entry list nobody use my number (it's 46).
Is the problem in me now?

Number 46 is taken by LFSCART entrant.
Ok thanks! Now i am in with other number.
By the number of protests only after three practice sessions, this is my prediction for this years race.

Quote from Yuusei :By the number of protests only after three practice sessions, this is my prediction for this years race.

and thats even without you signed up
I was paid by deko not to compete
there was only 2 wrecks the rest was erm post race and the protested stuff was all last lap
Quote from Mustangman759 :protested stuff was all last lap

Because I don't have enough energy to protest all your ""mistakes""
Quote from Denny12 :Because I don't have enough energy to protest all your ""mistakes""

Must you continue to poke the fire? Stop crying wolf when Matt bothers you next time, because clearly you love provoking it.

Edit: Not to mention suspicion about you using DRS and KERS hacks and such
Where can i find the skinkit?
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Where can i find the skinkit?

I'm guessing it will be up tomorrow since deko said Monday evening in post two.
Only 10 skins posted so far, one day before quali? Some of you guys should hurry up

(10 skins because #23 and #52 are going to be posted today)
Quote from Flame CZE :Only 10 skins posted so far, one day before quali? Some of you guys should hurry up

(10 skins because #23 and #52 are going to be posted today)

ooh
gimme few
Smashmolth is a amazing guy, protesting out people who are in front of him on the championship
Quote from dekojester :sport of simracing.

pls.
hahahaha, Deko you are truely amazing
I have seen harsher penalties dealt. Deko was plenty fair on all 4 of those penalties

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG