Are you ****ing retarded?
Go away dickless Jimmy.
ready for this?

Fixd.
Attached images
Cookies.png
haha
My sides.

I really want to understand that last picture and find it funny... But I don't understand it
Quote from Dennis93 :I really want to understand that last picture and find it funny... But I don't understand it

There are many parallels to be drawn between members of the Taliban and members of the Tea Party movement. Some of these include adherence to religious dogma (e.g. God/Allah says you should do this and not that) and intolerance towards others with different beliefs. There was an episode of The Newsroom from last year (1x03 - The 112th Congress) which explored this idea and made a pretty solid comparison using real world quotes from interviews and other public appearances from Tea Party members, along with some dramatisation.
Pretty big difference between peacefully promoting a constitutional federation, personal liberty and responsibility and killing or maiming many thousands of young women with acid, preventing them from access to education, and having a stanglehold of fear and death on the everyday lives of citizens with no freedoms whatsoever. The Tea Party has never murdered entire swaths of the population for their God or to advance their political power...nor have they called for the death of the President. They are completely benign, mostly old middle class white people.

Of course the media and politicians would like you to believe these people are the next terrorist threat, or even more of a threat to your life than the Taliban who regularly kill people as an everyday part of their operations.
Quote from flymike91 :They are completely benign, mostly old middle class white people.

It doesn't take a lot of time to find numerous reports of violence at Tea Party rallies and violent and threatening behaviour by Tea Party members and supporters. To claim they're "completely benign" is almost as ignorant as a number of their positions.

You'd be hard pressed to find any credible people who really believe that the Tea Party are the same as the Taliban. However, any reasonable study would undoubtedly find parallels (which is what I said in my post above...).
The internets reply to the 'Left or Right' thread.

And for Dennis;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il986P_ooEE
The Crown Range, New Zealand. 47 corners, 1076 metres elevation, 10.4km long. The country's highest paved roadway.
Quote from ACCAkut :

A local town near me has Smart police cars. I want to drive so badly.
my uncle has one, despite being 2,06m he fits in quite well. Its odd to drive tho, because you sit almost on the front axle like in big vans and buses, but there just is no car behind you. And the autobox sucks.
My neighbor bought one the day they were available in the states. I was livid! He let me drive it for the weekend: loud, slow and shifted like crap... and I loved it.
Quote from Dennis93 :giev
!

How does a 6 rotor 2000 hp engine sound, Mikes only using a locally built 4 rotor job. Impossible according to Mazda USA, till they actually saw it !

Never say impossible to a Kiwi, that simply translates to ' Well, they don't know what we do ! '

Seen the Britten pulling up to a factory Ducati at 200 plus kph, lift the front end and pull away ?

Or 205 mph from a 1920s Indian ?

Must be something in the water here..............
K wat teh shiet are you talking of...
Mikes drift car, 4 rotor rotary Mazda.
We've also built a 6 rotor engine, wot u run ?
Some factory thing ?

Just wot we play with here in the sticks.
We tend to enjoy building stuff, anyone can run a factory issue toy, it takes something special to build something that kicks factory ass for less than it costs to buy their stuff, bonus points if its considered impossible.
The rotary stuff is home town local.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG